Dodge Challenger Forum banner

7561 - 7580 of 7600 Posts

·
Registered
22,164 Posts
Yours Jon? If so, I am SO jealous....
No, just some pictures I came across on the internet. Oddly I haven't ever owned a road runner, Barracudas, Challengers, Darts a 340 Duster, even a 70 Torino (not sure how that Ford snuck in there lol) but no Road Runners. Two or three times over the years I was close to getting one but somehow the negotiations always broke down.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,881 Posts
No, just some pictures I came across on the internet. Oddly I haven't ever owned a road runner, Barracudas, Challengers, Darts a 340 Duster, even a 70 Torino (not sure how that Ford snuck in there lol) but no Road Runners. Two or three times over the years I was close to getting one but somehow the negotiations always broke down.
The Road Runner has always been one of my favorites. Love that brown color, sooo old school. I don't know the color name, but I am betting you do. What is it?

·
Registered
22,164 Posts
The Road Runner has always been one of my favorites. Love that brown color, sooo old school. I don't know the color name, but I am betting you do. What is it?
I'm going to guess Saddle brown matallic or bronze fire metallic. The browns are a little tougher to tell apart than some of the more wild colors.

·
26,881 Posts
I found this dime in Chadron, Nebraska in the early 1970's. Have kept it around for about 50 years.

98181.JPG

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts

·
26,881 Posts
Looks in pretty good condition, ever checked to see what it's worth ? Could you post a pic of the other side.
Here is the back side. I have never checked to see the value. Someone on Facebook posted a picture of a 1894 dime and the front of it is different, but the back is the same.

98221.JPG

·
26,881 Posts
I was looking for an "S" on the back, that would make it more valuable. As is it looks like about $15-$20. Hang on to it.
I will. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Registered
2,895 Posts

·
26,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Actually they all probably survived, learned some good physical skills.
I know because I played on equipment like that when I was a boy at school. We all tried to see how high we could go on the swings, then see how far we could go jumping out of them. Another favorite was the steel slide. It functioned much better by using wax paper to go down it, and we went down it head first, upsidedown, sideways and anything else we could think of including standing up.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
7561 - 7580 of 7600 Posts