Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Virginia Challenger Sightings

54K views 432 replies 83 participants last post by  Bumpy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
It's still pretty fun to point out the Challengers around Virginia! Ya'll post up your sightings, Maybe we could snag some new members! :smiley_thumbs_up:

#5 ·
Someone in the neighborhood right behind my complex seems to have bought a HO SRT. I've seen it going past my drive every so often for the past few weeks or so now. It has a great rumble to it, can't be stock exhaust. And there is a BB R/T and an Inferno Red that I think is an SE somewhere in the near vicinty of me as well. I haven't been able to bump into them anywhere stationary, but they always flash the lights and/or give a friendly wave whenever we pass on the street. Oh, and there is a HO parked at the police station up the street regularly.

#16 ·
I have seen several Challys around here in the JAX area. Down where I live, their is a red one with a black stripe on the side body line, a white SE and the guy who owns the Ace Hardware has a DWB R/T auto. I have not gotten to speak to any of these owners yet. I saw a nice orange R/T with a black bumble bee stripe over the trunk and down the sides.

#18 ·
I saw a stone white classic r/t challenger today! Also getting ready to pull on to i-95 I saw a Red convertiable Viper at a stop light and he ended up getting behind me at the light before you get on 95 well when i got on the interstate it was open road and I look in my side view mirror to merge over and see a Deep water Blue r/t challenger! So it was me the viper then the DWB r/t cruising down 95 in a line for ten miles or so. AWESOME!!

#21 ·
I saw a stone white classic r/t challenger today! Also getting ready to pull on to i-95 I saw a Red convertiable Viper at a stop light and he ended up getting behind me at the light before you get on 95 well when i got on the interstate it was open road and I look in my side view mirror to merge over and see a Deep water Blue r/t challenger! So it was me the viper then the DWB r/t cruising down 95 in a line for ten miles or so. AWESOME!!

That was COOL! I would love to have fallen into something like that! I bet y'all nearly caused a few accidents!:SHOCKED:

#22 ·
I was sitting in the Gander Mountain parking lot today and saw 2 roll down route 3! Didn't have time to take pic tho:(

#25 ·
I saw 2 on my way back from Richmond today. On 64 East just before the tunnel, I look in my mirror and there is one mean-looking silhouette in the distance gaining on me. It was unmistakable. BB Challenger, looking sinister as all get-out! He rode behind me for just a minute or two and then pulled up beside me. We exchanged friendly nods/waves, and has he went on around I saw his plate - 1BAD RT. Awesome plate for an awesome car!

Then on 264 East I saw a BB SE. I tried for the friendly exchange but their was no acknowledgement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.