Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and Challengers. Show us your Flower Power!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
That is so nice to see!!!!! I want to see MORE!!! I got nothing....:smiledown:

·
13,007 Posts
Its gonna be a while before we see any flowers around here, winter just doesn't want to let go.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,945 Posts
I really feel for you guys, I lived in NJ and PA for 24 years and I do not remember a longer winter than you are having right now. I hope spring shows up soon.Is the ground still frozen?

·
13,007 Posts
I really feel for you guys, I lived in NJ and PA for 24 years and I do not remember a longer winter than you are having right now. I hope spring shows up soon.Is the ground still frozen?
You are so right Corbin, the ground is getting ready to turn into a muddy mess, its thawed a bit but with night time temperatures expected around 10 degrees F over the next few days its sure to be frozen again.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,945 Posts
You are so right Corbin, the ground is getting ready to turn into a muddy mess, its thawed a bit but with night time temperatures expected around 10 degrees F over the next few days its sure to be frozen again.
Oh my, if it warms enough to rain there will be flooding. Hope it warms with no rain until the ground thaws.

·
13,007 Posts
Oh my, if it warms enough to rain there will be flooding. Hope it warms with no rain until the ground thaws.

One thing that i noticed this year recently is the birds are completely silent now in the morning. Usually by the beginning of March you here them in the morning at day break, thats when you know spring is near. This year there is nothing.:4-dontknow:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,087 Posts
Wow, Alan, you are going to be at 10 degrees yet?? We are supposed to be so much colder than you! About 58 today and 65 tomorrow. Lows have been in the mid twenties to low thirties lately.
That is amazing that the trees are flowering already in Michigan. That won't happen here until sometime in May!

·
Registered
23,118 Posts
I still have snow in my yard so no flowers here LOL. But hey the drag strip is supposed to open next week, hmmm some how I have my doubts about that.

Nice picture though it gives me hope that spring is really coming LOL. :smileup:

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,087 Posts
Oh nooooooo!! Susie the snow gods haven't been fair to you!!!! I am looking a week ahead on our forecast and pretty mild temps. Maybe snow/rain, but it really is to warm here to get much snow. How is it possible for us to be in such different situations! So sorry!

·
13,007 Posts
Wow, Alan, you are going to be at 10 degrees yet?? We are supposed to be so much colder than you! About 58 today and 65 tomorrow. Lows have been in the mid twenties to low thirties lately.
That is amazing that the trees are flowering already in Michigan. That won't happen here until sometime in May!
It went up to about 50 yesterday now the temperature has been falling thru the day, its 25 now and going down to 10 tonite, I still have a foot of snow on the side of my house that is in the shade.

I still have snow in my yard so no flowers here LOL. But hey the drag strip is supposed to open next week, hmmm some how I have my doubts about that.

Nice picture though it gives me hope that spring is really coming LOL. :smileup:
Same thing here Jon, Test & Tune at Island have been cancelled 2 weeks in a row and next Sunday doesn't look any better.

·
Banned
149 Posts
At least I was able to drive my challenger this past week for a few days. Mid week snow storm last week, and one to start the week off this week. As stated, winter is just not wishing to go away this year.

The good thing, at least I am getting to drive my challenger a bit more.....

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
right now all we have is a whole lots of slush and dirty, muddy snow. We need a good rain. At the same time, it's too early to get too excited...I'm sure we'll get another snow before it's really spring.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,087 Posts
Took a great drive this afternoon, had to stop and take some pictures with the new camera! See if you can find an image in the first photo with the car, then just a couple more pictures that I enjoyed taking. Notice that we are SNOWLESS! Yeah man!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
It's going to be awhile for us in Detroit as well. I came home last night from a week in Florida and was welcomed by 10 degree temp and plenty of snow on the ground. I'm sitting on a new sc install!!!!! Ugh!!! C'mon spring lets see how this car feels now!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Took a great drive this afternoon, had to stop and take some pictures with the new camera! See if you can find an image in the first photo with the car, then just a couple more pictures that I enjoyed taking. Notice that we are SNOWLESS! Yeah man!!!
Love the pictures you took Betty! ....especially the one in front of the little church! That Jazz Blue color against the light browns and tans of the landscape look amazing! :smileup:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
We are heading up North this week to see our new Grandson, born Saturday morning, 9lbs 12oz. When we get home we will install the Shaker hood and then plant a TON of flowers out front as my wife loves her flowers! We are now in the 80's all this week and heading up to Buffalo, NY with a rental car for a week. Nice to see family but other than that, yuck. If our older two kids and now two Grandsons and my parents didn't still live up there, I would NEVER EVER go back up there!

I feel for you folks all over the country this year. If you are into planting flowers etc. You are going to be VERY late this year. By the time you thaw out and flood waters are gone, it's going to be mid May! God love ya! I could NEVER live through another Buffalo winter again. By far the most depressing time of my life being a car person!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.