Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I purchased a 2016 Plum Crazy Challenger Scatpack and have started modifing it in order to go after the 1/4 mile record. Need help really understanding what I need to beat to have the title as the "Worlds Fastest Modern -street legal driver- Scat Pack".

Please If anyone can help me secure the times I need to hit too secure the title it would be great! I would like to have this complete and at Byron dragway this fall. I would say I am about 90% complete now.

https://www.facebook.com/barthtuning/

You are the best people to help me research this and define what I need to accomplish.

Thank You,

Jim

11.78 ET is the best time I can find

·
Premium Member
12,626 Posts
How are you going to define this moving target if you don't mind me asking?i happen to know if one down at Petty 's Garage getting a 426 stroker and Magnuson 12lb blower their target is mid to low 10's

Reactions: DJ2010RT

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What have you done already?
Kenne Bell 2.8L - liquid cooled
WOT box to reguate boost
Triple Hat Fore fuel system larger fuel lines - 4 gage wire
Long Tube headers
Mid Tubes
115 lb injectors
Kenne Bell fuel rails
Fuel regulator
E85 conversion
now at 6.6 pounds of boost (661 RWHP on dyno)
Tune by Tim Barth (Currently holds many Challenger records)

but will be adding Meth injection and will run 10 pounds of boost (will go over 700 RWHP)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What have you done already?
Kenne Bell 2.8L supercharger - liquid cooled
WOT box to reguate boost
Triple Hat Fore fuel system larger fuel lines - 4 gage wire
Long Tube headers
Mid Tubes
115 lb injectors
Kenne Bell fuel rails
Fuel regulator
E85 conversion
now at 6.6 pounds of boost (661 RWHP on dyno)
Tune by Tim Barth (Currently holds many Challenger records)

but will be adding Meth injection and will run 10 pounds of boost (will go over 700 RWHP)

Target low 10's or high 9's

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Well saying you have a scat Pak record is like saying you have a blue car ran on a Tuesday record it's would only be in your mind. There are many records to be had and most revolve around engine size, transmission type, NA, supercharged etc. if you own a automatic challenger and you are not running in the 8s there is no record to be had. The fastest challenger runs a 6 second 1/4. I hold the fastest 5.7 6 speed record, but the fastest 6 speed period is almost 8/10s faster than me so lol do I really hold a record?

Reactions: dodge boy

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Obtain large amounts of cash! Haha!

I think the fastest N/A SP is 11.58. The guy must have had -3000ft DA or something. Forced induction I'm not even sure what the record is. I would think you'd need to be in the single digits ET wise though to even be close.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts