Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,864 Posts
Most likely that one will be the front A and B Pillars the way the Fender is Twisted, rear Quarter support under the Quarter Panel .... Because if the Outer Skin is Buckled at the top that is a good indication its bent. Hope no one was hurt or seriously hurt.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
59,793 Posts
Insurance company will determine.

Reactions: RonB

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,864 Posts

These are critical Safety Structure points and are surely bent and damaged they cant just replace these points of the
Structure. Also the bottom to the Car Floor Pan would most likely be damaged as well too much to pull out.

Wheel Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
550 Posts
Jaw Automotive mirror Screenshot Photo caption Font

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,252 Posts
Pray it is. Will never be the same. Wouldn't touch it with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Reactions: SFCR and RonB

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Bummer dude. I agree with Rock DJ, frame damage for sure. That being said I Like the rest would not be surprised if the insurance company tries to fix it. These cars don't have the frame rails like the old 70's cars so it is easier to pull the frame out but as already said, do you want it back? I wouldn't.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Another 1 post and long gone.

Reactions: Grumpy59

·
Registered
464 Posts
Insurance company will determine.
No visible fender badge (ie: Scat/Hellcat). I may be wrong, but aren't those wheels used on the lower trim levels?

The insurance company math problem is different depending on the replacement value. If this was a top-end fully optioned car, they might repair it. Basic low-end model, likely totaled.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts