Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Welcome from the ROT.
Same story for me. Wanted a 1970 AAR Cuda. 40+ years later, 2017 T/A Challenger.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx! I had a ‘71 340 ‘Cuda that I put a 440 in as soon as I got it (in 1980)

Saw concept pix of a new Cuda but I guess it was a pipe dream so this is close enough : )

Im not even sure what this Challenger is classified as?

Says Shaker on the seats, Scat Pack on the dash, SRT on rear spoiler, R/T on the grill, 392 on the scoop and I think the original owner musta put that weird red eye emblem on the right side? What ever was on the left side is no longer there…

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,542 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts

Saw concept pix of a new Cuda but I guess it was a pipe dream so this is close enough : )

Says Shaker on the seats, Scat Pack on the dash, SRT on rear spoiler, R/T on the grill, 392 on the scoop and I think the original owner musta put that weird red eye emblem on the right side? What ever was on the left side is no longer there… View attachment 282388
I think that's a Redeye Demon emblem. No such thing as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,333 Posts
welcome from ny

Reactions: SickToo

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,477 Posts

Says Shaker on the seats, Scat Pack on the dash, SRT on rear spoiler, R/T on the grill, 392 on the scoop and I think the original owner musta put that weird red eye emblem on the right side? What ever was on the left side is no longer there… View attachment 282388
Welcome, and nice Challenger! It looks like an R/T Scat Pack with the Shaker option. PO put on the SRT logo on the rear spoiler, the bee on the grill next to the R/T and the custom Scat Pack bee emblems on the fender. The Shaker comes with the 392 emblems on the side as yours has it.

Looks like a nice ride, either way!

Reactions: SickToo and HotDan

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
It's a by god challenger and that's all that matters. May the Mopar guardians cover your burn outs and Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats on your new ride. and yes, that is a stylized bee emblem instead of the scatpack 392 badge. beautiful ride, congrats again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts