Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it's been almost 2 weeks since my change from the base to the RT. I was thinking about putting some whiskers on the reaper. Pitch black I'm thinking with silver or to be different hemi orange? Project for spring. Anyone?:4-dontknow:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
With black almost any color will go nicely. You might want to think about a color theme first, IE what other pieces you might do the same color.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Hemi Orange would look good, so would Silver, or pretty much any color.
That's what's so great about a black car.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
On Pitch Black, I vote for Lime Green!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I would definitely say think of an overall theme you want for the car, because after the whiskers you might decide you want more! Get an overall picture in your head and work it out from there. If I had to vote on a color I would say red, I love the ol black/red combo! :smileup: but I'm sure whatever you pick will look good!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i always liked the black cars with the red R/T hood to fender stripes... so red gets my vote!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm a big fan of the hood/fender stripe and agree that red would look awesome

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
My own preference would be white, silver or red stripes.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After many color combinations put against the pitch black background my decision is the silver. I think it will flow with the chrome clad. Project scheduled for spring. Will post before and after pic's. Thanks for the forum's input.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.