Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the second owner (picked her up at 18k miles). I am nearing 30k and I haven't noticed anything wrong broken or wrong with her. I want to take her into a dealership to make sure what ever is covered by warranty is checked and rechecked and to have any recalls fixed (still researching those).

Anyone have any stories or known issues that occurred after the 36k warranty?

Thanks for the help Z!!:smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
I don't know of any particular issues that tend to arise after 30k miles. Just make sure everything works. Every button and function should be tested. I have a sunroof that I never use where the accordion seal broke while I was testing it a few of years ago. It got replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know of any particular issues that tend to arise after 30k miles. Just make sure everything works. Every button and function should be tested. I have a sunroof that I never use where the accordion seal broke while I was testing it a few of years ago. It got replaced under warranty.
Thanks for the sound advice! :smileup: I'll be sure to start pressing everything.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I am the second owner (picked her up at 18k miles). I am nearing 30k and I haven't noticed anything wrong broken or wrong with her. I want to take her into a dealership to make sure what ever is covered by warranty is checked and rechecked and to have any recalls fixed (still researching those).

Anyone have any stories or known issues that occurred after the 36k warranty?

Thanks for the help Z!!:smileup:
What about this timing chain thing on the automatics? Isn't that a recall issue?

·
Premium Member
18,464 Posts
The timing chain Notice only applies to the 5.7L engines with automatic transmissions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts