Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
475 Posts
"commercial shows the challengers and chargers doing huge burnouts"
Just play their own commercials in court. What are they going to say then?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just purchased a new 2021 challenger scat pack 1320. I got the extended warranty and feel I made a mistake. I can cancel it if I have to. Been watching YouTube videos and seems the dealer is refusing work just by plugging in to the computer and seeing if ur racing it or on it hard. Has anyone have issues like this or heard of any? Has anyone used warranty and drive like it’s been built to drive?
I have a 2020 1320 it's designed by The manufacture to go on the track so if something happens that needs to be fixed They would have to prove that I was on the track that caused it sometimes you can drive it faster on The highways then The track and most times it's only going down The track in 12 sec. Or less

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 21 Scatpack Widebody. It seems to me I remember reading something in the back of my owner's manual about suggestions for tire pressures in the drag radials for use at the track for the 1320's. I can't believe they would void your warranty, when you are following their advice.

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
475 Posts
Contradictory to me. They give you instructions on how to race the car but then say it will void your warranty. Pretty sure someone told me that the Demons came with a set of drag radials in the trunk but the minute you put them on your warranty is null and void. Any truth to that?

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
415 Posts
Contradictory to me. They give you instructions on how to race the car but then say it will void your warranty. Pretty sure someone told me that the Demons came with a set of drag radials in the trunk but the minute you put them on your warranty is null and void. Any truth to that?
2021 Challenger Charger Performance Features Guide; The top speed for drag radials on the SRT Super Sport and Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. is limited to 168 mph.
Quote:Certain Challenger model feature drag radial tires as standard option. The SRT Super Stock and Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320

41 - 51 of 51 Posts