Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone I'm new to the site but not New to the Mopar fam. Just stopping through to say Hey from LA. I have a few ideas for my challenger but I don't want to overdo it so I will check in to see what's going on in chalky land periodically.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,638 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Hi Tami, this is the official welcome wagon... LOL

Your lurking days are now over.

You will find some good info here, but beware of folks who have a registration date from 2008, 2009, and especially 2010. (Jk). LOL
I am part of the group and we will have you modifying and budgeting for future mods, and seeking great get-away road trips.

Enjoy the RIDE...

Your Big Brother :)

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
welcome to the site from tenn you have come to the very best site you can find and the people are great on here. so enjoy my friend

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts