Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIPP SUPERCHARGERS
3.6L Pentastar Supercharger Systems
RIPP Superchargers is proud to announce the development of our newest kit for 2011-2015 Dodge Challengers with the 3.6L Pentastar V6!

As a follow on to our hugely successful 3.6L Supercharger System for the 2012-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK and Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Durango with the 3.6L V6, we are in development of our next platform.

What you can expect:

A fully developed system based on our current 3.6L V6 System, that we have sold more than 3000 of.

First we need a few testers to check fitment and for other inconsistencies compared to our current products.

We are looking for a few testers in the New York City area that are able to leave their vehicle at our facility for up to 3 weeks while we refine fitment.

If you are interested please PM us or call our tech line at 718-815-1313 ext.11.

Some Videos of what we are doing:

www.rippmods.com
YouTube
Facebook
@rippsuperchargers Instagram

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
thats the only way I would do it.

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
7,756 Posts
When I lived in Jersey Cervini approached me to test fit some stuff they were working on,and wanted my car for a week and we're offering a beer koozie or something along that line.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
400 horse from a 3.6? That is having your cake and eating it, too!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does it include the supercharger.
Yes, It will be for a complete System, Vortech V3 Blower, Injectors, Front Mount Intercooler, BOV, Programmer with tune.

Yeah who's gonna flip the bill if they blow your engine.
We have been offering a Supercharger System For the Pentastar since 2013 and only after 22 months of development. At this point, we have close to 3000 Kits sold for the 3.6L V6. This is developed directly from our currently available products.

When I lived in Jersey Cervini approached me to test fit some stuff they were working on,and wanted my car for a week and we're offering a beer koozie or something along that line.
We are offering an incredibly discounted price, plus free installation at our facility.

RIPP

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Yeah who's gonna flip the bill if they blow your engine.
As an owner of supercharged 5.7, there are two things that will prevent this from happening:
1. Keep boost levels at lower levels unless internals are fortified
2. Rev limiter - don't override this with programming. It is a nice safety feature.

So, in defense of the manufacturer, I doubt they would allow this to happened. Their reputation is on the line.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Would love to get in on this (theoretically), but I'm in Illinois.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I offered up my 2015, but I can't go 3 weeks without it, plus the drive down to New York. I have driven a Jeep with a RIPP on it and all I can say is it RIPP'S ! Stock gearing on 37's and it was awesome. If it was geared for the tires it would have been amazing for sure !

I wouldn't worry about any damages, they know what they are doing. I would guess they mainly need to do the fitting for brackets and such, it has to be right, close enough doesn't cut it. I installed a Paxton 2200 system on my 07 Mustang and some of the tolerances and clearances are super tight.

I hope someone is able to supply a vehicle for the fitting. 450 at the rear would smoke a lot of stock Hemi's !

·
Registered
553 Posts
Mine is a daily driver! I would still love this, but I live in IL. No time off to get it out there and back. I'd still have to see about the discount savings and then talk to my accountant (...the Mrs.) to justify the cost and possible loss of warranty. Getting 93 oct gas would hurt the pocketbook eventually.
...It would be a dream item though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts