Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well call me giddy but I am ready to finally pound some asphalt. Cannot say I will get a lot of good photo ops between northwest WY and Estes Park, but I will try and get a few if I can get my right foot out of it...I am also a little nervous because this is my first roady with a tune. On that note I am kind of anxious to see what the millage increase will be with the new hemifever tune. A few questions that will be answered in a short few days!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Lookin' forward to pics if you can. :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
Been through all that country, so it would be nice to see any pics you can come up with! Have a great time!!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekend began with a nice bang and was running pretty good and only had to get gas once between Cody and Cheyenne,

Pretty happy with that.

Once I got there it was beautiful reminded me of my of quaint little mountain town. We had nice little condo:

Now to the bad part, this is what I wake up to

Typical road home: :smiledown:

Mics Thoughts
I had one scare my heater stopped working, outside temps went sky high. Got out and my entire front end was a frozen sheet of ice. Crisis adverted.

24.7 on my first tank doing 83 on the freeway and 73 on the highway with a strong crosswinds. 20.1 MPG on my second tank using autostick (I wanted to check the difference). My best run of 27.9 was between Cheyenne and Loveland.

The drive home was gut wrenching for a while but I made it back and now Ebony needs a good bath...seriously!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some more pics

This is funny to me!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
Thanks so much for posting! They had a major snowstorm this weekend! Glad you got home okay. I really enjoyed some of those Colorado pics! I was born there, and have family there too! Maybe you will have to try a summer trip when the weather warms up a little.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Can't beat the reflections on Brilliant Black!

Great pics, looks like a chill time... I personally love driving our cars in snow. They hold straight and true and that's not easy to do. (im a poet...)

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Those are some great pictures. :smileup: Too bad about the snow though, lets hope this winter weather is now officially over.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was done with winter a long time ago son of b just won't let go!

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I have to laugh I am here in Denver with about 6 inches of snow I get to go out in it ,My challenger is a daily ,they do fine in the snow, great pics btw:smileup::smileup::smileup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts