Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kenne Bell 2.8L is ordered along with some gauges. Goin down to HHP for the install early next month. Woohoo. Gonna swing by tomorrow so they can look at her to see about droppin her an inch or so. Im twitchin again.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Sounds like you got some serious mods lined up, good luck with them! :smileup:

·
Registered
223 Posts
supercharger

Im thinking about getting the procharger, don't want to remove the intake.Take a pic of the Kenny bell after install. Also how much $:smileup:

·
12,990 Posts
Good luck with the Kenne bell, I think you will be happy with the service at HHP.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the Kenne bell, I think you will be happy with the service at HHP.
Yeah Don tried to find me a chrome Maggie but not to be found. So this was actually my first choice when i started. Until he said he might be able to find the Maggie. Yeah im jacked.

·
12,990 Posts
Yeah Don tried to find me a chrome Maggie but not to be found. So this was actually my first choice when i started. Until he said he might be able to find the Maggie. Yeah im jacked.
There is nothing wrong with a Kenne Bell, I'm sure Josh will be able to tune it to 500+ WHP, he is one of the best in the business. The only reason I went with a Chrome Maggie was because of the big discount the Arrington offered when they discontinued them otherwise I probably would have gone with a Pro charger.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Congrats, should make for a fun ride. :smileup:

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New trans. and clutch installed. Sooooooo much better. So good to go. Dropping her off down at HHP next Friday. Wooohooo.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
The Kenne Bell 2.8L is ordered along with some gauges. Goin down to HHP for the install early next month. Woohoo. Gonna swing by tomorrow so they can look at her to see about droppin her an inch or so. Im twitchin again.

Sounds great!!! So Why the KB over the Maggie (or a Whipple for that matter)? Just curious. I am finalizing my own choice for later this summer and I am trying to learn why people choose one over the other.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds great!!! So Why the KB over the Maggie (or a Whipple for that matter)? Just curious. I am finalizing my own choice for later this summer and I am trying to learn why people choose one over the other.
Landed on the KB after a while. Was the first one i started checking out on HHP's site. Havent heard a lot about Whipple. At least on this forum. Then i thought about the Maggie as lots of peeps here recommending them. But they no longer make the chrome. Didnt like the look of the black waffle model. Wanted to go with the shine. So back to the KB.

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,355 Posts
Hammer Down where in Jersey are you located. I'm originally from Mercer County and settled in NOVA after I retired. Congrats on the Kenne Bell, you're gonna need new tires(lol).

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in Delran in Burlington county. Hopefully moving to Medford within a year or so.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I am fairly familiar with Hamilton township as i have worked out of there on and off for years. Right off Klockner rd.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I was telling Hammer Down yesterday, that I usually get up to Eatontown once a month for work, so if you guys decided to pull a get together let me know!

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,355 Posts
Stones throw from my brother's house off Arena Drive. See you got Pilot SS on the rear. How do you like them. I am in need of new tires.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
SS's all the way around. I love them so far. Way better grip than the F1's imho. And i did have the 255 SS's in the rear before and grip was still better. Havent launched it yet with the 295's, but man they feel good.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have to see if you guys will be coming up at all on the same day and just let me know. I can come down and we can meet up down by the Deleware Memorial Bridge or something. Do lunch someplace. Before you split up in different routes. Or if the split comes later we can cruise together for a bit on the way. I can see whats available conveiently from the bridge.

·
801 RWHP
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have to see if the three of us can meet up for lunch or something if you guys are both maybe gonna be traveling on the same day. I can come south some. Then do lunch. Then i can cruise with yas til i need to cut off. I drop my car off two Fridays from now though. And will be without for a week.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I will be headed up on Sunday June 1 (can travel any time of the day), for a business meeting that starts Monday (6/2) at 8am. So Sunday is pretty open for me as to time and location. I have an evening engagement on Monday night and wrap up Tuesday around noon. So can do Tuesday lunch or early afternoon. I will be back in the area late June / early July. Let me know if that works for folks :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts