Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

After stalking this site for a while and getting some great ideas to do to my car i decided it was time to be a apart of this great community. See I grew up around cars, my old man raced FP, in SCCA so my love for cars was no surprise. After years of compromise I finally was able to get my baby. Sure she's a six, but she's my six and has more than enough to get me in trouble. One thing I learned growing up was the joy of working on a car with my old man. I finally have a car that me and my son can play around with. Wash and wax her together then take her out and have a good time. I'm all about make her mine and have done a little so far to make her stand out. Really looking foward to getting more ideas and sharing what I've done. Thanks for having this space where we can get together and share our passion for a great car.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,998 Posts
Welcome from AZ, very nice intro. You see no negativity about the six here. They are a great running car.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
welcome from Texas

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Welcome from NoCo. You will be glad you joined.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Welcome from northern Delaware. Glad you joined the party. There are three things that's nearly impossible to do when you log onto ChallengerForumZ The first is to learn something, the second is to laugh and the third is to discover new ways to spend your money on your Challenger.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from PA!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NW GA!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,040 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us...

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,644 Posts
Welcome to the ChallengerForumz, and greetings from America's Finest City! You've joined an awesome community of friendly Mopar enthusiasts and the most informative Challenger forum on the web.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Z from Dover, Delaware. I’m sure you’ll love your new ride and you’ll enjoy the great folks here on the Z.

KEEP ON CHALLENGING

1 - 20 of 21 Posts