Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,421 Posts
Yeh, Susie we certainly can!!! Don't ya just love those "boats" from the '80's??? They are the ones that should be getting the door dings! How about just sending them all to the demolition derbies!!!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Boy if that's not reality!

And it's always some *******/white trash scum bag no less with nine kids, a pregnant wife/girlfriend (or both), a pregnant daughter and more kids than car seats that come piling out of the car! This is the same "family" that pile into shopping carts etc. and go into the store at 10-11pm on a school night no less. Oh I could go on and on. LOL

Oh and then they will beat you to the only working self check out line and make you wait while they buy cigarettes & beer with their EBT Debit cards while you stand there with cash waiting to pay for your Mothers Gold car wash and cleaning towels for your car. LOL

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ha! Perfect commercial, smoke and all lol :hah:

·
Registered
614 Posts
That was too cool, haven't seen that commercial yet. Stuff like that gives me nightmares......

·
Registered
243 Posts
Every time I park out in the middle of nowhere I think of that commercial. If I came out on that I think I'd be waiting for the owner.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
It's a commercial you see run during car shows over the weekend on the velocity channel. Can't help buy laugh every time I see it because you know how true it is and just how much it smoke your onions every time it happens.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I have seen this commercial numerous times and my daily drive has the scars to prove it but so far not the Challenger! Yes the idea of this happening certainly keeps you on high alert!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
YES! I can relate, happened when I had my Vette. With my Challenger I try to park where a person cannot park next to me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Usually I get a note left on the car asking if it was a custom paint job, they want the paint code, or nice update to the 70's Panther Pink.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts