Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
past sat. out crusing really nice day rode by a house with a large corner lot in town that I rent to a nice young couple.there were about a dozen 60s to 80s cars grouped up there when I showed up you could feel the tension but we hung out for a couple hours&acouple of them want to help with my 69 dart.this was probably the most fun ive had since the spontaneous cruise ins of the 60s

·
Registered
249 Posts
past sat. out crusing really nice day rode by a house with a large corner lot in town that I rent to a nice young couple.there were about a dozen 60s to 80s cars grouped up there when I showed up you could feel the tension but we hung out for a couple hours&acouple of them want to help with my 69 dart.this was probably the most fun ive had since the spontaneous cruise ins of the 60s
Sounds like fun but were them people scared of their landlord as you said there was tension..Hope you get your dart fixed as I always thought they were great looking cars..

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
On a nice day I get in the Challenger and just drive around. Sometimes locally and sometimes far to check out the scenery, buildings, and different roads. I usually cruise solo and if I see classic cars or a nice open area I pull over and check it out.

Last October before the Challenger went into hibernation I left at 820 AM and returned at 730 PM, 362 miles and a lot of black two lane roads in the mountains of North Western PA. My personal "fall foliage" cruise, LOL!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,420 Posts
I have a very similar mindset as Bob. Nice weather=nice day for a simple cruise. I like to also check out other classics around, listen to some great classic rock. Now I have a new addition to help with the cruising, a new camera. Looking forward to attending some car shows, taking some pictures and just enjoying some nice weather cruisin'.

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
As Betty said pictures. I have to many pictures. I think Photobucket
is about to give me the boot.:att:

For fun when I am not driving I go down to the beach and shoot clams. (Barney Miller episode)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
my first road trip will be rod run in pigeon forge tn early april then will shadow hot rod power tour from charolette to Charleston wva in june.on one of these will do tail of the dragon in n.c. also mopar week at myrtle beach mopar show in Bristol in sept would like to plan about 8 trips over the season

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
As Betty said pictures. I have to many pictures. I think Photobucket
is about to give me the boot.:att:

For fun when I am not driving I go down to the beach and shoot clams. (Barney Miller episode)
Nice hobby! Barney Miller, I don't even think TV Land plays them anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts