Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 10372 Posts

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you happen to be enjoying a nice brew or mixed drink of some kind, what are you currently drinking? Or what's your old go to? :beerchug:

Right now I'm enjoying a nice IPA from BrewDog:

·
Challenger Old Guy...
6,527 Posts
If you happen to be enjoying a nice brew or mixed drink of some kind, what are you currently drinking? Or what's your old go to? :beerchug:

Right now I'm enjoying a nice IPA from BrewDog:

I note that when I visit my Sister in Springfield, VA. that the stores up there
have so much variety at to alcoholic and Deli products. I even find the Costa Rica'n coffee I like so much.

It was 101 F down here today and my wife and I took refuge at the local
Applebee's and I had a tall 22 oz. Bud Brutus and it was good.

I like the Sapporo Japanese Beer in the silver champagne alum. can as well
as Fosters oil cans, as well as Sam Adams Lager as well as most anything
cold and alcoholic content. Lately I have been savoring local NC wines from
Duplin Wines and find that I have a strong affinity to Hatteras Red!

* Suddenly *, I am very thirsty.....

Please, Excuse me while I go for some more refreshment.....

:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Trummer Pils. It's an Austrian brand but here in the states it's made in a microbrewery in Berkeley, CA under exact directions from Saltzberg, Austria. (that way you get it fresher) If you like pilsners, it's gooood!

·
Believe . . . . . . just believe!
6,047 Posts
:wow:patron or Reposada Tequilla straight up with cinnamon, sugar and orange slices or :str:chocolate martinis, shaken not stirred . . . . much faster than beer!

I like 'em sweet!

Although I do like a really cold, Rolling Rock!

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Wassup boys & girls!!!!! I just happened to be browsing around after voting for MOTM, saw this post & just had to comment. Y'all are probably gonna think this is a little weird, but instead of mixing Captain & Coke or Pepsi (I try to stay away from colas), I mix Captain & Mt Dew. Sounds weird and gross, I know, but it's actually pretty damn good. That was my drink last night & again tonight. Cheers!! :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 10372 Posts