Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Stinger Yellow. If it's not obnoxious, it shouldn't be on a Mopar.
View attachment 245488
never knew that there was a stinger yellow. I have seen the yellow on the Daytona and the superbee chargers. but you want an obnoxious yellow, I present to you my old car that the mrs appropriated as hers. the limited edition sunset yellow stinger. ray Charles has commented to stevie wonder that this car is obnoxious

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
never knew that there was a stinger yellow. I have seen the yellow on the Daytona and the superbee chargers. but you want an obnoxious yellow, I present to you my old car that the mrs appropriated as hers. the limited edition sunset yellow stinger. ray Charles has commented to stevie wonder that this car is obnoxious View attachment 245802
Here's my 2017 Charger in Stinger Yellow. Dodge calls it "Yellowjacket," but it's really just a name change. The color is "LOUD". But in a good way!
46187153_2168474556538704_9167926796497190912_n (1).jpg
"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
LOOKS GOOD! Now you need to add the pursuit rear valance and connected round exhaust tips. Look underneath, your "tips" aren't even connected to the tailpipes! I'll post the part numbers if you decide to do it.
even dodge does that? the stingers dual tips are connected to each other and then bolted to the valance. but, the mrs won't let me mod her car. I had time to get the racechip black programmer and re-do the plugs, then she too control of the keys. hence, the scatpack. now, I just need to put the scatpack on a diet, stinger gets away from it once the turbo's come online.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
61 - 80 of 134 Posts