81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Thank you kindly............

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
After looking through these photos and reading some of the comments, I'd say we've got some great looking Challengers in the forum. Some members like to mod them out and some enjoy them like the Dodge Bros. built them...regardless, we usually all seem to get along pretty well here. That's something that's pretty rare these days in many automotive forums... (y)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I guess Detonator Yellow and Stinger Yellow are the same?
View attachment 246087
No, not quite. I use to own a 2012 Stinger Yellow "Yellow Jacket SRT. SY is slightly lighter in color than DY. DY has an almost mustard undertone to it. In photos the two colors look almost alike but put them together outside and the difference is obvious.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
never knew that there was a stinger yellow. I have seen the yellow on the Daytona and the superbee chargers. but you want an obnoxious yellow, I present to you my old car that the mrs appropriated as hers. the limited edition sunset yellow stinger. ray Charles has commented to stevie wonder that this car is obnoxious View attachment 245802
The Stinger seems to run good, though. I drove one once and it was faster than I thought it would be!

81 - 100 of 135 Posts