Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
these days
Derecho...you are 100% spot on! One of the reasons I joined this forum is that no-one trash talks. It’s a civilized forum...lol. Seriously though peak in on the other pony forums or other performance car forums and everyone is flexin’ ... they need to chill or buy a Challenger.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry...for the rapid fire posts...going stir-crazy in the house. You guys and your awesome wheels are keeping me distracted and sane...be well!

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
White knuckle white with blacktop package...I still can’t believe I’m driving this car!
Yeah, I felt the same way the day I got it and was driving it home - still feel that way every Spring when I take it out after a Winters sleep! That's a sharp one you've got there...you'll love how easy that white is to take care of.

·
Registered
100 Posts
We've got a 2015 Granite Crystal Metallic SRT 392 with the red alcantara interior and I have to say that I think that the GCM is a pretty understated color. It's got Really good pop when the sun hits it because the metal flake in the paint jumps out at you.

Anyway, Sorry to babble and ramble on. Here she is:

·
Registered
55 Posts
We've got a 2015 Granite Crystal Metallic SRT 392 with the red alcantara interior and I have to say that I think that the GCM is a pretty understated color. It's got Really good pop when the sun hits it because the metal flake in the paint jumps out at you.

View attachment 247788
Nicely done...I agree with your assessment. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
500 Posts

View attachment 247788

Looks like mine, but I have the flat black stripes, and the sepia leather interior......only complaint is the brake dust...shows up after less than 20 miles on the front rims......

101 - 120 of 134 Posts