Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What did you do to your Challenger today?

1981288 Views 32602 Replies 1529 Participants Last post by  62dodge
What did you do to your Dodge Challenger today? Share!

Today, I swept it out, cleaned the interior and put protectant on the vinyl and cleaner/protectant on the leather.
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 32603 Posts
Today I drooled on her. Then I wiped it off which made me drool all over it again. And so on.....
  • Haha
Good idea for a thread. I swapped out my OE throttle body for a Modern Muscle 87mm. What a difference in response. The rpms jump up a lot quicker now. Can't wait to hit the road course again!
I removed the cover, wiped it down and adjusted the length on the "J" pipes on my new exhaust. Checked out the sound while heading to the gas station. Readjusted them when I got back home. Check it out again tomorrow and adjust again if needed.....
After the rain, I dried Him off......................................................................
Reactions: 3
I took mine to the local car show. When it started to rain, I left the show, fed the beast, brought him home and apologised for getting him wet....I also re-organized the trunk with the new trunk organizer I just got this week.
Drove her to the grocery store to get some grub.:wavey:
I had the rear driver side tire fixed I had a flat from last night.
Reactions: 1
Washed my FF RT6spd, and put its first coat of wax on it, and, named it, it's now a her, and her name is 'Fifi Baby'!
Waxed her with Turtle wax ICE.... pretty good stuff and fairly quick!
Reactions: 4
I watched mine get rianed on today!!Didnt get a chance to put the car cover on but it was already dirty??I have to say it still looked good from the window!!!!
Kept mine under cover...

outta the rain. ):
I just wished I was home to see and touch it for real, and install the Mods that have arrived since I left. :sad::sad:
In between the rain drops I ran some errands leaving the roads with lots of new black war paint!
Drove her to get smokes , stared at her while i was smoking , put her away , smoked and stared some more
good idea for a thread.
today, i finally jacked it up and changed the oil, rotated the tires, wiped the underside with 409 and a towel. I'll let her down off jackstands in a few days and take a ride. (if it ever stops raining)
Well it wasn't today, but yesterday I installed my Zoomers exhaust on her.
Yesterday I gave it a good wash. This morning drove it to work feeling proud & currently waiting for the paint shop to call and tell me my half covers are done.
Reactions: 2
My lady took her to the grocery store and told me that people were checking the car out. She said she got 4 waves and a thumbs up.

Dave
1 - 20 of 32603 Posts