Registered
128 Posts
Finally got my new plates. Also added a fuel door decal ode to Metallica

E6C75D36-07D0-47CF-B2C9-8E3AAB1D698F.jpeg

679DFE65-B843-4979-B70D-E6EB541AA8DA.jpeg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Luckily, it's 65° and sunny here in Tulsa today! Cleaned off the sticky stubborn dirt from the windstorm we had earlier in the week, picked oak leaves and helicopters out from under the hood and around the trunk, and just gave him a good all-around scrubbin'. Going to meet up with car friends tomorrow for breakfast, can't go with a dirty car!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Put in the Weathertech mats and put on the Winter Tires.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts
Luckily, it's 65° and sunny here in Tulsa today! Cleaned off the sticky stubborn dirt from the windstorm we had earlier in the week, picked oak leaves and helicopters out from under the hood and around the trunk, and just gave him a good all-around scrubbin'. Going to meet up with car friends tomorrow for breakfast, can't go with a dirty car!
We car gals think alike!!! Wish you lived closer so we could cruise together!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I received a notice that my UConnect needed updating. After unsuccessfully trying 4 different USB drives to install the update, I took it to a new FCA dealership nearby. Within an hour, it was completed and the tech returned my car in perfect order! I was happy to see a dealership that took perfect care of a customer's car for a change. Very refreshing indeed!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Wrecked it! Yesterday. On a day when it was only 20º out. Dry pavement too. I just got out of the hospital this morning. Lost the car in a curve. The car just slid on cold tires and got totally destroyed. There is nothing left as the car spun into multiple trees off road. Nothing can be salvaged. So I am out of the game. I won't be getting another Challenger. It was fun while it lasted. I've got to sit back and relax and and nurse my 3 cracked ribs and severe bruises on my legs. I may come back and read from time to time but for the most part, I am out of here.

-John

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Wrecked it! Yesterday. On a day when it was only 20º out. Dry pavement too. I just got out of the hospital this morning. Lost the car in a curve. The car just slid on cold tires and got totally destroyed. There is nothing left as the car spun into multiple trees off road. Nothing can be salvaged. So I am out of the game. I won't be getting another Challenger. It was fun while it lasted. I've got to sit back and relax and and nurse my 3 cracked ribs and severe bruises on my legs. I may come back and read from time to time but for the most part, I am out of here.

-John
glad your alive and kind of ok ,sorry about your car

·
Business
18,790 Posts

-John
What a bummer really sorry to read this. Thank God you are alive!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,204 Posts

-John
Oh no, John I am so very sorry. Glad you are still here. Hope you heal up soon. That is terrible. Cold weather is something we all need to remind ourselves that it is time to slow down. I am assuming you had all season tires, but that didn't even help.

·
Administrator
43,354 Posts

-John
Sorry for your bad luck, hope you heal quickly. I hope you pop in here often as you have great info to share.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts

-John
Thats terrible! Glad you made it out to tell your story. heal up and get well soon. Your humor is much appreciated on this site.

22601 - 22620 of 22675 Posts