Dodge Challenger Forum banner

23521 - 23540 of 23699 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Finally feeling well enough to start putting FAS Billet inlet plate into my Super Charger. It’s hanging waiting until I’m fresh in the AM. Hopefully goes smooth as at the moment my blowers performing excellently, hoping it’s not a can of worms I’m opening. Wish me luck !!

EDIT NOTE Be VERY careful with FAS and their products. This plates bearing bores where too tight, .003” tighter then factory plate, bearing could not expand into the FAS PLATE, it expanded towards the gear end and wrecked the blower. FAS said it was installation error, there a BIG post on it all on the Hellcat forums. I fixed the plates problem (honed the bearing bores to correct size) and installed it on my spare blower. That is dyno data in another post I made later in this thread. I tried for weeks to get FAS to make right on my blower being that others failed as well and upon measuring their uninstalled plates found EVERYONE of them had the same issue. Beware of Nico the owner, lier and a crook, cost me a blower. See this thread that I DIDN’T start

41E6E9C3-9C13-4F23-A3E7-94FC92349379.jpeg
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
She's rolling dirty with all the rain we've had here but It's what you can't see. XPEL on front and partial front fenders, mirrors, A-pillar, partial roof, full hood and all 4 fender flares. Pricey, but worth it to me.
Looks great. I will check into that here in Houston. My car is always dirty now due to all the construction going on where I live. Mud always everywhere on the road. I'd like my car to look nice again. :p:p

·
Trigger657
1,089 Posts
Looks great. I will check into that here in Houston. My car is always dirty now due to all the construction going on where I live. Mud always everywhere on the road. I'd like my car to look nice again. :p:p
Every time I go to Houston to see my kids same here. They always have Road/Highway construction.....

·
Trigger657
1,089 Posts
I just finished my self-made Poocher of a project. I rebuild the lower front under side, spoiler and covers. Replaced both fender Brackets. Changed out the struts, Rotors and Brakes. Couldn't leave Pal up for another day to wait on the oil. Had to go for a spin.
The oil just came in this afternoon. Had to make a special Order. It'll have to wait.
The front-end's much tighter now. Found a lot of quickie fixes, I had to redo the right way. I had a lot of fun. Neighbors didn't think so and stayed away. Seems I was in my sailor language mode, constantly.
BUT! I now 'Know a Thing Or Two' more.....;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
HHP sent picture of newly installed Procharger on my car, will be custom dyno tuned tomorrow and I should be able to pick up car beginning of next week

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Since my SP was already clean, I finally got back to getting its detail completed. I applied some Surf City Garage Beyond Black Pro Tire Dressing. I also found out that after washing it with the Turtle Wax Ceramic Hybrid car wash, the tire dressing would hardly stick to the tires. I’ll see how that holds up, but so far, so good.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Had removed window flag with lettering so put a more subtle one back on without lettering. I can say I am finally done with striping the car.

Flag1.jpg

·
Registered
336 Posts
For this week. :)
LOL. I'm sure many have said the same just to fall off the wagon but am going through the 12 step mod program now.

23521 - 23540 of 23699 Posts