Dodge Challenger Forum banner

23541 - 23560 of 23704 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
LOL. I'm sure many have said the same just to fall off the wagon but am going through the 12 step mod program now.
Ive done a few things.

Changed out my grille badge to the heritage script, Different wheels from a Scat Pack Shaker ....but damn they were $200, including wider back tires in good shape...how can you not go for that? Changed my fuel filler from Chrome to Black, put Dual Tips on the exhaust.

Im only going to do 1 more thing and thats paint the spoiler satin or even metallic black.

Not going to put on any stickers, not my thing....except for MAYBE in the door sills.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
She's rolling dirty with all the rain we've had here but It's what you can't see. XPEL on front and partial front fenders, mirrors, A-pillar, partial roof, full hood and all 4 fender flares. Pricey, but worth it to me.

Anything you do, pricey or not, to preserve the integrity and look of your Challenger is worth it! Beautiful, BTW!

·
Trigger657
1,099 Posts
Ive done a few things.

Changed out my grille badge to the heritage script, Different wheels from a Scat Pack Shaker ....but damn they were $200, including wider back tires in good shape...how can you not go for that? Changed my fuel filler from Chrome to Black, put Dual Tips on the exhaust.

Im only going to do 1 more thing and thats paint the spoiler satin or even metallic black.

Not going to put on any stickers, not my thing....except for MAYBE in the door sills.
Yea Okay... 1 More thing........;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yea Okay... 1 More thing........;)
Ha, well im only doing 1 more. Then i feel the look is complete.
I do have 245's on my front but when i replace them i can go 275. I dont feel that is a Mod, i already have 9" wheels on the front....and thats not a given ill do that. I can if i want though, just so i can rotate the tires again.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
LOL. I'm sure many have said the same just to fall off the wagon but am going through the 12 step mod program now.
Reading your signature, looks like you've done the 12 steps a couple of times!

·
Trigger657
1,099 Posts
Ha, well im only doing 1 more. Then i feel the look is complete.
I do have 245's on my front but when i replace them i can go 275. I dont feel that is a Mod, i already have 9" wheels on the front....and thats not a given ill do that. I can if i want though, just so i can rotate the tires again.
I have 275 x 40 R20 with 9" on the front. Great fit.

·
Trigger657
1,099 Posts
I like to rotate my tires... They last longer that way... 275/40's all around on 9 inch rims...
That is the reason I asked Discount Tire, just the other day before I put the front wheels back on. I told them that I could not find writing on the tires saying they were directional. They said these are not and thus I'm now able to swap them side to side.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
That is the reason I asked Discount Tire, just the other day before I put the front wheels back on. I told them that I could not find writing on the tires saying they were directional. They said these are not and thus I'm now able to swap them side to side.
Good to know... I had wondered about that but never bothered to ask... 👍

·
Registered
341 Posts
Reading your signature, looks like you've done the 12 steps a couple of times!
LOL. As part of the 12 step mod program I removed the quarter panel stripes and just left the old school Dodge emblem. Looks cleaner that way. So making progress on the program.

CF079FFD-EE0B-4FD8-9448-E3C692CD3B9B.jpeg

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,268 Posts
Had a couple errands, so took the Challenger to Walmart to pick up an Rx. Parked in the boonies. While I was out, filled up with BP Ultimate 93 @ $2.999. Kinda high compared to every other 93, but I'm not complaining. Stopped at Dollar General in Middletown so Hilda could get somethings. Also parked in boonies.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Went for 1/2 hour ride. Car and I have been cooped up all week so felt good to stretch our legs.

·
Trigger657
1,099 Posts
Just washed and gave it a wipe down with some ceramic detailer... Hope the rain stays away... View attachment 247655
Checkout what I found at Walmart in the Clearance Aisle for $3.50 each Box. Some Had wheel wipers in the box with them too. Bought $40 worth. I wipe a area like the quarter panel and then follow up with fiber cloth. Works great on a medium dirty car.

23541 - 23560 of 23704 Posts