Dodge Challenger Forum banner

24001 - 24020 of 24069 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Um...... no thanks....I don't live in Brooklyn anymore.....
I used to see those on the cool Brothers fancied up Cadillac's and Buick Wildcats all the time back in the 70's and 80's over on the North side of town here. Those were the good old days...cruise over there now after dark and you risk getting a window, fender or worse ventilated (if you know what I mean!). :eek:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Like this...
How to Spend 3 Days in Sedona, Arizona • The Weekend Fox
Nice shot. I would add the little more contrast and vibrancy to make it pop though. I have to resize a couple of mine before I can post. I shot them at the time with 45 MP Nikon. I'm now shooting a 61 MP Sony!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Just a few of so many in this beautiful part of our country. I had to resize these way down for forum use. I shot these with 45 MP's. I now shoot Sony mirrorless a7RIV with 61 MP's!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Nice shot. I would add the little more contrast and vibrancy to make it pop though. I have to resize a couple of mine before I can post. I shot them at the time with 45 MP Nikon. I'm now shooting a 61 MP Sony!
It used to be my hobby when I had a Nikon FTM Photomic. Any more I just do snapshots. Those are beautiful photos you posted!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
It used to be my hobby when I had a Nikon FTM Photomic. Any more I just do snapshots. Those are beautiful photos you posted!
Much appreciated. I mainly post on Instagram now: Photosbyyervant. I've had to many pictures of mine on FB stolen. Even some of the pictures I've been published on were copied by people on FB and posted on their FB page with no mention of me. People leave me SMH sometimes.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Much appreciated. I mainly post on Instagram now: Photosbyyervant. I've had to many pictures of mine on FB stolen. Even some of the pictures I've been published on were copied by people on FB and posted on their FB page with no mention of me. People leave me SMH sometimes.
Have you ever tried posting your photos with your "Photosbyyervant" lightly printed diagonally across them, multiple times, as I've seen others do?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Yeah that's what it comes down to unfortunately. I find the format of Instagram photographer friendly.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,496 Posts
The site accepts 20MP. Anything over that would need to be resized. But this new forum format is considerably better than the old forum. Only 6MP were allowed.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
The site accepts 20MP. Anything over that would need to be resized. But this new forum format is considerably better than the old forum. Only 6MP were allowed.
No complaints from me for sure. I just use very high resolution cameras. I'm used to resizing for certain sites. Lol

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
You mean in your yute?
Hahahahaha....Thanks John...... Suffices to say..... If my sister or I spoke with a real thick New York accent we would get slapped in the back of our heads. Was told to said speak English...
Seeing no one spoke English, when I was growing, go figure......

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
took the challenger to the dealer for the evap canister recall on and done:cool: ,and on the way over felt a vibration like ujoints turned out to be driveshaft center carrier bearing and part is on backorder:mad: hope for not too long . car is 5 yrs old and only 7000 mile on it. at least it's covered by the warranty.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Haven't posted in awhile and didn't do this all in one day (I did try but was overruled)

Attachments

24001 - 24020 of 24069 Posts