Dodge Challenger Forum banner

24021 - 24040 of 24104 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,348 Posts
My package from Auto Geek finally arrived, 2 weeks it took. Was supposed to get it 5/14 but it went from Phoenix area to Tucson then back to Phoenix area then back to Tucson and then sat in Tucson for a few days. At least it arrived in good shape.
What did you order?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Called all computer this morning, found out the delay on my PCM is due covid 19 attacking one of there dodge techs. Mine is at the top of priority list, supposedly. Mmm.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
took the challenger to the dealer for the evap canister recall on and done:cool: ,and on the way over felt a vibration like ujoints turned out to be driveshaft center carrier bearing and part is on backorder:mad: hope for not too long . car is 5 yrs old and only 7000 mile on it. at least it's covered by the warranty.
called mopar today to get the part I need to my dealer faster, and talked about getting the whole driveshaft with the bearing on it (mentioned they issued a tsb on the 2015 srt 6.4 driveshafts and it the same p/n for the 5.7 but doesn't include the 5.7 ) she said she would speed things up :cool:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Replaced all 4 speed sensors. Really hate crawling under the car in my old age. LOL

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
called mopar today to get the part I need to my dealer faster, and talked about getting the whole driveshaft with the bearing on it (mentioned they issued a tsb on the 2015 srt 6.4 driveshafts and it the same p/n for the 5.7 but doesn't include the 5.7 ) she said she would speed things up :cool:
Always worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
dawn ?????

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
So, I drove my car (5.7L 6m) after driving the car my dad and I have been working on. I discovered that I need more power. Our project is a 1973 Plymouth Scamp with an NA 512ci big block mopar. Going to the drag strip on Sunday. Going to find out who's faster, how much faster my mods made me, and hopefully figure out what my next mods need to be

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Went on a road trip to my VFW Post in Tucson and back.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,522 Posts
Moving it out of the garage to give the garage a total cleaning, followed by a total detail of the Challenger next weekend. Wishing you all a safe Memorial Day weekend, remembering and honoring our fallen heroes. Last year on Memorial Day Weekend:

36435.JPG

24021 - 24040 of 24104 Posts