Dodge Challenger Forum banner

24501 - 24520 of 24644 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,709 Posts
And I am sure they will extend the warranty end date....NOT! Hopefully the tires will not flat spot.

Oh,. I got a list I am working on of things to ask and how are they gonna prevent them.....

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Better HOPE it isn't your transmission......

Just found out today the engine for my car has been here for 2 weeks......but the transmission is backordered until at least DEC !!!!!!!!!

They've already had it since May 27th.....who knows how long it'll be before I see it again ???
That's terrible!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,709 Posts
That's terrible!

I suggested taking one out of a brand new Scat Pack.....and he didn't say no.......... :ROFLMAO:

But we all know that ain't gonna happen......

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Drove it to work. The new maintenance guy has a Charger and we talked about cars for a bit his first week which was last week. He agrees that coworkers park pretty poorly and today he parked next to me...perfectly straight! We gave each other the nod. Also found out he was with the Coast Guard and was in Antarctica for a couple years.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
I suggested taking one out of a brand new Scat Pack.....and he didn't say no.......... :ROFLMAO:

But we all know that ain't gonna happen......
I don't see why they can't remove one from a car on a lot somewhere. Making you wait that long should somehow be compensated for. So sorry about this.

Reactions: RonB

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,391 Posts
I fired up my Shaker this morning, and drove it to the diner down the road for breakfast.

·
Registered
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T 6M
104 Posts
Finally into the 13s! Made all of my shifts and launched hard. Even at this high density altitude, still under 14! My previous PB was 14.07. so happy!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Oil Change with Valvoline Full Sythetic 5W-20.

Used a Groupon for the first time ever which said it was ging to be $39. So i figured with 2 extra quarts that i need it would be around $50 or so but it rang up $27.78.
Asked the guy if he was sure and he said it covered $69 of the total which brought it down to $14 and change plus 2 more quarts and whatever else was on there....disposal fee maybe and taxes? The reciept is in my glove conpartment.

Hec i thought that was a great deal. Ill look into using Groupon for things more often :p

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Got 91oct ethanol free and burned up almost 1/4 tank just cruising around afterwards.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,314 Posts
Visited (with a few friends) Atlanta Motorsports Park to see the famous "Big Red" ... Luke is a great guy who entertained us during a weather hold....

·
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts

·
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,157 Posts
Did an early morning wash of the Scat. If you don't get out and wash it at 6:00 a.m., it will get too hot outside for this job! At least for me! A very slim chance I will make the Black Hills Challenger cruise tomorrow. Weather doesn't look to cooperate. We will see!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,709 Posts
Very nice John! I love mine, they are 4 years old and still look great! They do quality mats!

I wanted to get some, but they don't make them without the contrasting color border and WITH the SRT logo.....

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,314 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,484 Posts
They look great... Lloyds, they are awesome! These are mine....

View attachment 257720
Awesome! Love the customization. I wanted to order new Caliper covers with custom script, but the price was a bit much at $410.
Caballito (Spanish for Little Horse) is my Challenger's nickname. Chingon translates as badass.

24501 - 24520 of 24644 Posts