·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,268 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,570 Posts
cleaned then washed my cai filter. it was dry by this eve so I put it back on and went and got ice cream:cool:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,094 Posts
Went on the Black Hills Challenger cruise today. It was awesome!!! A very nice group of people. So nice to meet some challenger people in my area. Here is a pic of the group, I will put up a thread tomorrow!

03921.JPG

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
49,344 Posts
Went on the Black Hills Challenger cruise today. It was awesome!!! A very nice group of people. So nice to meet some challenger people in my area. Here is a pic of the group, I will put up a thread tomorrow!

View attachment 257785
Great turnout, wish we could do those here now, maybe someday.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Took it out to Walmart and Tractor supply, gave it nice exercise up the frontage road.
Where is there a Tractor Supply in Tucson?
Great turnout, wish we could do those here now, maybe someday.
I still figure it won't happen until it snows in Tucson...

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
1,669 Posts
Better HOPE it isn't your transmission......

Just found out today the engine for my car has been here for 2 weeks......but the transmission is backordered until at least DEC !!!!!!!!!

They've already had it since May 27th.....who knows how long it'll be before I see it again ???
Well, just got off the phone with the service department manager....and now, he says it will be 3-4 weeks before they can get it shipped....not sure what it means, but the people he spoke to today told him I am #7 on the priority list, and they are only authorized to ship thru #1-#6 right now.

Getting better....but still not gonna let me make my trip in late August in it.....

Reactions: mike t and farmer52

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,570 Posts
^^^ but functional hood scoops should make things cooler:)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Another mod to make it unique. Carbon fiber side view mirror overlays from Amazon. I like the color contrast.

Also like these because they cover the whole base as well. Others I’ve seen are just a top cap.

You can see the color from the front but makes it look like an outline.
811D0C7F-BE0D-4965-843E-1175D7EF7876.jpeg
945037F1-E549-4489-B29D-51808AF4675D.jpeg
3BE5780C-11B8-47C8-ADDA-6F6F45F743A7.jpeg

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Got the Shaker out of the storage garage. Replaced the left front splash guard inserts that the selling dealer f&^$#d up! The tech must have used an air wrench. One was broken and the other stripped.
Then drove (vibrated) the wifey to Holmes County OH (Amish Country) and bought some meat, cheese, produce, and pastries. Nice day for a drive. Forgot the camera so no pics.

·
Registered
1937 ram, 1970 340 Duster, 1993 stealth, 2010 challenger rt, 2014 ram
504 Posts
Another mod to make it unique. Carbon fiber side view mirror overlays from Amazon. I like the color contrast.

Also like these because they cover the whole base as well. Others I’ve seen are just a top cap.

You can see the color from the front but makes it look like an outline. View attachment 257953 View attachment 257954 View attachment 257955

You can see the color from the front but makes it look like an outline. View attachment 257953 View attachment 257954 View attachment 257955
Mine were painted Black buy previous owner, ok but this might make it better. Was it hard to put on?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Mine were painted Black buy previous owner, ok but this might make it better. Was it hard to put on?
Very easy. It’s like a puzzle where pieces can only go one way. Put on the main cover first and the rest will fall into place.

Reactions: Derecho

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Took my X-frame brace for my Shaker to the shop in Tucson that's going to install it. This is a job that requires a lift.
08-17 Challenger Frame X Cross Brace Sub Frame Connectors Connector Bolt On New | eBay

·
Registered
1937 ram, 1970 340 Duster, 1993 stealth, 2010 challenger rt, 2014 ram
504 Posts
Very easy. It’s like a puzzle where pieces can only go one way. Put on the main cover first and the rest will fall into place.
Can you pm a link to what you bought?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Posting it here in case anyone else is interested.

Reactions: HemiMetal
24521 - 24540 of 24566 Posts