Dodge Challenger Forum banner

24541 - 24560 of 24566 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Seriously thinking about selling the Shaker. Recommendation for used car pricing? Going to see what my dealer will offer.

Reactions: HemiMetal

·
Registered
467 Posts
Got my center console carbon fiber piece to go with the dash piece in installed last week.

Real nice piece that flows with the shifter carbon fiber piece I already had.
1B419ED6-F821-4584-B771-EE06A40A4E6F.jpeg

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8 with a performance few mods having a Diablo custom tune.
3,218 Posts
Seriously thinking about selling the Shaker. Recommendation for used car pricing? Going to see what my dealer will offer.
Best of luck to you. Staying with another Challenger I hope.:)

·
Registered
2009 Procharged SRT8 6.1L, Orange Julius
10 Posts
I replaced my throttle body today. Was getting the P2173 code that sparked the P2638 code. All is well after the short test drive I took it on. So if anyone ever has this issue where your car goes into limp mode during wide open trans with CEL on and flashing red lightning bolt, check for air leaks and change the throttle body.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2016 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,094 Posts
Do this to your challenger today. Go to the Community Help section of the forum, read Corbins last post under account details, and get your challenger make, year & model under your avatar. Would be helpful to all members if you have any questions or need help! Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
1937 ram, 1970 340 Duster, 1993 stealth, 2010 challenger rt, 2014 ram
504 Posts
Just received my functional hood scoops, to bad it's too hot to put them on.
Installed hood scoops this morning. To bad I didn't realize how easy it was going to be, I did an extra step I didn't need to do( removed under hood insulation) live & learn. 😁

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,462 Posts
NADA.com for trade-in value (dealerships use this site for trade in valuation. I think it stands for National Automobile Dealers Association) and CarGurus.com to determine Fair Market Value (FMV) for private party valuation specific to your zip code.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,268 Posts
I'm getting ready to take a trip to Tucson in it in the next hour.
Saved the flywheel.
McLeod clutches come with flywheels. My RXT is great!

24541 - 24560 of 24566 Posts