Dodge Challenger Forum banner

25261 - 25280 of 25342 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had both key fobs die on me all at once. One fob just sat in a drawer. Replaced the batteries with Lithium C2032 button batteries and all is good to go. I couldn't find any information in the owner's manual on what the battery number is and how to change the battery. U-Tube has a couple of good videos that do the job.

·
What's Old is New Again!
38,424 Posts
Ran the Challenger thru the local No-touch Car Wash just to get the road film from last Sunday’s drive. Wiped down the glass and wheels. Gonna hit the rest of the car on Monday with Waterless so I can start the pre-winter polish and sealer. May go Ceramic this time.

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
594 Posts
1100 miles an Centerforce clutch ready to go back for there review, no oil leaks, heavy slipping found drive hub clutch to be .032" off from inside paddle to outside, pressure plate uneven, an floater warped..

While out was able to weld in my bung for the production grade wideband , install harness in car. Wired up adapter for hptuners proline cable , custom mounted into glove compartment an wired enough you can only out when needed

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,810 Posts
Is that a digital wideband display in the glove box? That's an odd location for it, if it is.

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
594 Posts
Is that a digital wideband display in the glove box? That's an odd location for it, if it is.
lol thats the storage location!, setup with the wiring just right, so i can slide out and place where i would like. plenty of length. nice an snug while stored.. keeps the parking lot gawkers away .

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
My wife and I took her for a 2 hour cruise with my friend who just purchased a sweet Scatpack widebody in octane red. Nice car!!!
We had to get her out one more time before I put her in hibernation for winter.
Good time for sure!

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
lol thats the storage location!, setup with the wiring just right, so i can slide out and place where i would like. plenty of length. nice an snug while stored.. keeps the parking lot gawkers away .
Mine is on the A-pillar, and no one seems to notice it there except for a select few at car shows when the hood is open. Even then, when the hood is open, most don't don't know what they're looking at.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Mine is on the A-pillar, and no one seems to notice it there except for a select few at car shows when the hood is open. Even then, when the hood is open, most don't don't know what they're looking at.
View attachment 264829
Have a image of your a pillar

·
Registered
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Took her to the dealership today, had an oil change and tire rotation, and gave her probably the last hand bath and spray wax coating before next spring.
Did the dealership damage anything on your ride? Was it returned clean?

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,054 Posts
Well, the spare tire kit from Modern Spare arrived today....

Man, that thing is heavy......

25261 - 25280 of 25342 Posts