Dodge Challenger Forum banner

25281 - 25300 of 25342 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Took the fetching Mrs. R over to see our son and his wife in Melbourne. 22.5mpg with multiple throttle blips. Had a nice drive both ways this weekend. The Scat is filthy! Hit some rain and it wasn't clean to begin with. Have to find some time to deal with that...

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
Changed engine oil and filter, and also changed out the differential oil as well.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
3,219 Posts
Backed the regular daily out of the way and drove out the Challenger and took it to work...nice, crisp Fall morning and bright sunshine later. Love it!

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,810 Posts
Like that setup , which brand pillar? best fill up that tank.. dont want you to have to push it somewhere that close to E
The ignition was off...

I don't remember brand of the pillar. That was about four years ago.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
594 Posts
What's in Prescott??? Next you'll be shipping it to Sedona...
The headquarters for Centerforce clutch/midway ind. is there..

Also.. i just noticed.. there black friday intel is posted. 15% off nov. 23rt till dec. 1st..

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I received my grille with the black grille surrounds, black fuel cap, and front splitter. I had to get a new splitter since I believe it was also damaged at the dealership, but I didn't see it until about three days later. Insurance covered it, though. I'll install the grille and splitter after it gets back for the door repair...because the same dealership scratched up the driver's door. If I ever have to go to the dealership again, we'll have a serious discussion about my car. I'll continue to have the car checked out with me and a service department employee.

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
Put the new battery in the key fob. Now maybe the car will be more reliable at detecting it. It was the original 2016 battery :rolleyes:

I read here to keep a new spare CR2032 in the center console, as there is no other way to start the car than having an active key fob...
If the key fob battery is too low to start the car in your pocket, or pocket book, as an emergency start you can use the rounded end of the key fob to push the start button, being in that close a proximity to the starter sensor it should start the car.

·
Premium Member
2,917 Posts
Changed my oil the other day and totally forgot to dump the catch can so I'm glad I remembered it as it needed to be dumped, it is easy to forget so take this as a reminder to check yours if you are running one, did that today.

Also I always torque my wheel lug nuts after getting new tires and did not do the front after getting the new 245s so I did that today as well, passenger side were good, drivers side only one was fully torqued, glad I checked that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Put the new battery in the key fob. Now maybe the car will be more reliable at detecting it. It was the original 2016 battery :rolleyes:

I read here to keep a new spare CR2032 in the center console, as there is no other way to start the car than having an active key fob...
I had both key fob batteries go bad at once. One fob spent was stored in a drawer. The symptom I had is that it would not lock or unlock the doors unless I was right next to the car. New batteries corrected this concern.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
27,794 Posts
Wow, had a kick a$$ drive today in the Challenger! Such a beautiful fall day! Went on a new adventure. Will post up a thread later......

Here is one pic for Front End Friday:

95471.JPG

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Installed my Billet Tech catch can, still waiting for my Devo strut covers
SP Engine 1.jpg
sp engine 2.jpg

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
3,219 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Thank you, Sir, This car makes me smile every day!

Reactions: Derecho
25281 - 25300 of 25342 Posts