Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,205 Posts
Reactions: mike t and Dodgeguy

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,909 Posts
See, I knew this new year wasn't gonna be any better.......can't get nuthin' for free.......
Sure ya can... advice!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,205 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,921 Posts
Ordered The JLT coolant Tank cover. Been watching For a sale but none came along. Kind of pricey for what it is but it does make the engine bay nicer.

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
Ordered The JLT coolant Tank cover. Been watching For a sale but none came along. Kind of pricey for what it is but it does make the engine bay nicer.
got a picture?

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Probably taking her out for a drive today. Not sure of the destination yet......Stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Probably taking her out for a drive today. Not sure of the destination yet......Stay tuned!
I used to go out and drive and just go anywhere...no planned destination. Sometimes it was an hour or so and sometimes even longer. I enjoyed the drive so I never cared how far. I remember cruising at night on a full moon. I'd turn off the headlights and drive by moonlight. I had a black 1979 Corvette at the time, and they had no chrome. It was like driving around in stealth mode.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Destination today was the Badlands National Park. Not much snow there, and it was a nice day in the upper 40's, almost hit 50. I got to drive back through Wall, SD, and on the Interstate to Rapid City. Didn't take long with that 80 mph. speed limit. The song "I Can't Drive 55", came on and I thought of driving in the 70's with that speed limit. Must have been a lot of tickets....
A pic from today, I will post up some more tomorrow.

00621.JPG

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
A few pics of my 2020 Scat in the Park. The rest of them will be posted in the picture section over the next few weeks. I loved the lack of traffic, made for easier picture taking. Car will need to be washed this week, but really didn't get too dirty for about 270 miles of driving yesterday. I love winter driving because there aren't any bugs!

00681.JPG

00711.JPG

00781.JPG

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆ 16 PC 392 SPS•Barton•Mid & Active Delete•Catch Can•Skip Elim•Mopar Intake•SRT Wheels•LEDs
144 Posts
That gleaming red against that vast landscape... just breathtaking. I keep hearing the song "Red Barchetta" running through my brain here at work...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆ 16 PC 392 SPS•Barton•Mid & Active Delete•Catch Can•Skip Elim•Mopar Intake•SRT Wheels•LEDs
144 Posts
Are your pics enhanced, filtered, color corrected, or raw? They're just beautiful.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
I do edit them to get rid of background clutter (I really hate that), and make sure they are decent enough to post.

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
That gleaming red against that vast landscape... just breathtaking. I keep hearing the song "Red Barchetta" running through my brain here at work...
Thank you. These are two shots from the last third of the Park. The colors change here, and I can't wait for spring/summer, as they really look beautiful then.

01001.JPG

01051.JPG

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,866 Posts
fired it up today got the oil to temp and shut it down till next month

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Gave it a good wash, it was needing it after a 300 mile drive. Nice day, in the low 40's and no wind!

25501 - 25520 of 25591 Posts