Dodge Challenger Forum banner

25521 - 25540 of 25591 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,193 Posts
fired it up today got the oil to temp and shut it down till next month
You probably do this already Mike, but I remember a good winter tip from Marv (Latenite 1). He suggested turning on the A/C unit once a month or so for a couple of minutes to keep parts loose and lubricate seals.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hey, guys...haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to share the latest additions to my car! I've now had the car (officially) for 10 years, and although it spent most of the first 7 years I owned it in storage while I was working overseas, it's time to turn up the mods! It's a fever, am I right? My latest additions include some airbrushing under the hood. This was done by a local artist here, who took my car (EEK!) for a couple of days and did some work based on my vague description of what I wanted. I also wanted to add something to the trunk, since it seemed to be the most blah thing when I was showing. Oddly, the car never came with a trunk liner...so this was a double whammy! Some custom airbrushing by another artist and now the trunk looks amazing! I hope you like, as this has been a labor of love for several years!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,113 Posts
Late post! On Monday when I took the nice long drive through the Badlands National Park, I needed to fill up first. They have one station in Interior, SD. And it has premium gas. The lady who owns this station is so nice. This is the only place I know of that you pump your gas and go inside to pay. No credit card pumps outside. The COWBOY CORNER is so cool! She even told me if we take our Black Hills Challenger group for a cruise through the Park, she can cook a nice meal for us!! I hear she is a great cook!

00561.JPG

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,921 Posts
Today I changed the oil and filter. Pennzoil 0w-40 SRT and a Wix 57899xp filter . The filter is so much easier to change than the 5.7s.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
3,502 Posts
Hey, guys...haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to share the latest additions to my car! I've now had the car (officially) for 10 years, and although it spent most of the first 7 years I owned it in storage while I was working overseas, it's time to turn up the mods! It's a fever, am I right? My latest additions include some airbrushing under the hood. This was done by a local artist here, who took my car (EEK!) for a couple of days and did some work based on my vague description of what I wanted. I also wanted to add something to the trunk, since it seemed to be the most blah thing when I was showing. Oddly, the car never came with a trunk liner...so this was a double whammy! Some custom airbrushing by another artist and now the trunk looks amazing! I hope you like, as this has been a labor of love for several years!
View attachment 268648

View attachment 268649

View attachment 268650
Outstanding!

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,921 Posts
Today it got a bath and I installed the coolant tank cover. Sorry for the lousy phone picture but I was in a hurry to get the car closed up in the garage before the wind picked up.

·
Registered
Mopar 17 Challenger #6 of 80 Billet Silver
78 Posts
Today it got a bath and I installed the coolant tank cover. Sorry for the lousy phone picture but I was in a hurry to get the car closed up in the garage before the wind picked up.
View attachment 268755
I like that alot. I ordered the ABS cover for mine. Hope it comes in soon.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,395 Posts
Went up to MTI Racing in Dawsonville GA today... Shop tour and some free Dyno runs! Great folks! Oh, 759 HP to the ground!
20210109_125802.jpg

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
8,008 Posts
Went up to MTI Racing in Dawsonville GA today... Shop tour and some free Dyno runs! Great folks! Oh, 759 HP to the ground! View attachment 268776
Did you stop in the pool room? A lot of racing history there. Ernie Elliott has been building winning engines for a long time.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,395 Posts
No, not this time.. yes, we learned a lot about the history, the Elliott's, and the shops Top Secret past... was a great day for sure...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆ 16 PC 392 SPS•Barton•Mid & Active Delete•Catch Can•Skip Elim•Mopar Intake•SRT Wheels•LEDs
144 Posts
Thought about installing the Scat puddle lamps I got yesterday but decided 32° was too cold. Mod fever...

·
Registered
Mopar 17 Challenger #6 of 80 Billet Silver
78 Posts
Thought about installing the Scat puddle lamps I got yesterday but decided 32° was too cold. Mod fever...
Mod fever.... yep. I have some toys to put on her but they will make me want to drive her. Roads are crappy and I don't want some idiot losing control of their dirt box car. LOL

Boohoo Winter.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,866 Posts
contacting contractors for the garage build that we been planning for the last few years . hope cost come back down

25521 - 25540 of 25591 Posts