·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Reactions: OrangeCrush392

·
Registered
Mopar 17 Challenger #6 of 80 Billet Silver
78 Posts
I used my Christmas gift (foam gun) and took some pics around the corner, then put her back to sleep for a few weeks.

She was trying to give me a "3" to go along with the 92. The sun and wind was kickin' her bootie.

And back to sleep.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
I used my Christmas gift (foam gun) and took some pics around the corner, then put her back to sleep for a few weeks.

She was trying to give me a "3" to go along with the 92. The sun and wind was kickin' her bootie.
View attachment 268902
View attachment 268903 View attachment 268904 View attachment 268907 View attachment 268908 View attachment 268909

And back to sleep.
View attachment 268912
Was there not a "392" parking space available? That would be a cool pic. :)

·
Registered
937 Posts
Did an synthetic oil change then I changed the factory installed upper and lower rad hoses and the coolant on my 2009 R/T. I figured preventative maintenance was a good idea, it only has 19 672 km (12 223 miles) but it is an 12 year old car. Used all Mopar parts and Mopar coolant. Next weekend I will do a brake fluid flush with Mopar brake fluid 😁

·
Registered
78 Posts
Did an synthetic oil change then I changed the factory installed upper and lower rad hoses and the coolant on my 2009 R/T. I figured preventative maintenance was a good idea, it only has 19 672 km (12 223 miles) but it is an 12 year old car. Used all Mopar parts and Mopar coolant. Next weekend I will do a brake fluid flush with Mopar brake fluid 😁
Preventative maintenance is the best maintenance. I did it my entire Navy career, and I had very few true failures.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Got some painted wipers. Novelty thing to match my car and will be unique for car shows.

At $40 a pair may not be replacing them each time. Depends how good they hold up but I do like the uniqueness.
12DD8CDD-F3C7-4FC0-95FF-931F5573B61B.jpeg
5108660F-53D3-4EE2-8CA0-7E91A6528BF8.jpeg

·
Registered
937 Posts
Preventative maintenance is the best maintenance. I did it my entire Navy career, and I had very few true failures.
I totally agree I would rather do the preventative maintenance than be towed when one of the hoses lets go from old age. Next is a brake flush and some new tires. The tires on it now are from the factory and even tho they have lots of tread and zero cracking it would suck to blow a tire and end up in the Rhubarb.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I totally agree I would rather do the preventative maintenance than be towed when one of the hoses lets go from old age. Next is a brake flush and some new tires. The tires on it now are from the factory and even tho they have lots of tread and zero cracking it would suck to blow a tire and end up in the Rhubarb.
That and it just feels so great to do all of this on your own. Mine is not old enough to do some of these things. 2017 with only 5200 miles on her. But I'm always ready to do some wrenching.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Smoke Show 6 speed manual
46 Posts
Looked at her. Might drive tomorrow. I have a 2010 Ram that is my daily driver.
I bought it used from a dealer. Bought in 2016 with just 20,500 miles. Sort of loaded
just no power windows (don't care). Well cared for too. Dealership kind of messed up,
1st time I saw it online it posted for $12,800. Next day checked out the address to set
my nav,,,price was $10,300 !!! Wow! Raced to see it, told them I'll take it and they were
trying to hook me for $2500. recon fee. No way ! I complained and they let it go for the
$10,300!!! (the 2500 would have taken it to 12,800). After all that I found the # of the
last owner in the glove box. Called and talked for awhile then asked what they gave him
for it in a trade. "they ripped me off" he said, "only gave me a bit over 10 grand."
There is justice in this world.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆ 16 PC 392 SPS•Barton•Mid & Active Delete•Catch Can•Skip Elim•Mopar Intake•SRT Wheels•LEDs
143 Posts
Waiting on Thursday. Gonna be warmer and not snowing then. So I plan to install my puddle lights and let her warm up to temp and circulate some RP stabilizer.
I'm afraid to take mine to Walmart. I'd have to walk from the far unattended end of the lot. :rolleyes:
I have to admit a silent embarrassment though...
Someone at my wallyworld has a TorRed Challenger with a black hood. Seen it a few times, always backed into the same side area of the lot. Always thought it is a nice car, but nothing out of the ordinary. It was pulled forward into the space a couple days ago, so I got to see the back end. Did a double take. Right side of the rear spoiler had the script "Challenger" and "50".
I chuckled, shook my head in disgust, fully assuming some teenaged wallyworld employee had down-badged it to say "Challenger 5.0" to be like his mustang buddies. It wasn't until last night it suddenly dawned on me... it's a 50th Anniversary edition.
Who's the idiot now?! Wow. Glad I didn't tell anyone else about my mistake lol! :censored: :ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,899 Posts
Waiting on Thursday. Gonna be warmer and not snowing then. So I plan to install my puddle lights and let her warm up to temp and circulate some RP stabilizer.
I'm afraid to take mine to Walmart. I'd have to walk from the far unattended end of the lot. :rolleyes:
I have to admit a silent embarrassment though...
Someone at my wallyworld has a TorRed Challenger with a black hood. Seen it a few times, always backed into the same side area of the lot. Always thought it is a nice car, but nothing out of the ordinary. It was pulled forward into the space a couple days ago, so I got to see the back end. Did a double take. Right side of the rear spoiler had the script "Challenger" and "50".
I chuckled, shook my head in disgust, fully assuming some teenaged wallyworld employee had down-badged it to say "Challenger 5.0" to be like his mustang buddies. It wasn't until last night it suddenly dawned on me... it's a 50th Anniversary edition.
Who's the idiot now?! Wow. Glad I didn't tell anyone else about my mistake lol! :censored: :ROFLMAO:
There is a Kohls next to the Walmart and I always go before they open so I have an almost empty parking lot and it is not that much of a walk.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆ 16 PC 392 SPS•Barton•Mid & Active Delete•Catch Can•Skip Elim•Mopar Intake•SRT Wheels•LEDs
143 Posts
There is a Kohls next to the Walmart and I always go before they open so I have an almost empty parking lot and it is not that much of a walk.
That would be nice. All 3 of mine are super centers and are always packed. No adjoining business.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,908 Posts
If I'm going, I like to take my Ram.

Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Wife said, let's go for a ride. So I pulled Babe out, gave her a dusting-off with the duster and took a new year, 35 mile cruise. First time ever in January!
While out we stopped at a country market and got some potatoes, fresh garlic, and soft spread oleo.
Now she's back in her resting spot and back to the Big Sleep.

25541 - 25560 of 25582 Posts