Dodge Challenger Forum banner

26041 - 26060 of 26309 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,767 Posts
Going into town for a haircut, but I might take a drive afterwards............70 degrees outside.....

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Going into town for a haircut, but I might take a drive afterwards............70 degrees outside.....
🥵 it was 70 here 2 days ago. It's 41 right now. I still wish I was out hammering,, uh I mean cruising,, instead of being at work.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Reactions: Thumper

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Like that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just finished installing the rear wilwood aero 4 bbk for my 19' RT. They're a good improvement over the stock caliper and rotor, especially from a visual perspective. I would like to do a writeup on my install process, as I know many people are looking to upgrade their RT's and SXT's, but will need some time to properly explain the install as well as cover all the mistakes I made along the way. Here are some pics in the meantime:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,767 Posts
Got some road miles in the Sandhills this afternoon. Very relaxing, 70 degrees outside. Here is a front/back shot of the car in the same spot on that very busy highway.

00431.JPG

00441.JPG

I stopped in Alliance, NE for gas and a nice brisket sandwich at Arby's. A lady came in and walked up to me and asked if that was my car outside. I said yes, and she said, "That is a Hot Car!"
She was probably in her 50's and reminded me of Kristi Noem! A ranch lady for sure. She said she wants a sports car. I told her ranch ladies can have those! Nice conversation with her!

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
A little cam maybe...? 🙉

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Ohhh..yeahhh...
It's on my long list lol.

Reactions: shooterjgs

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Just ordered a genuine Mopar black hood pin kit...$300 with shipping and my matte rear louver showed up from American Muscle plus some smoked out overlays for the side /rear orange markers plus some personal plates from the DMV showed up in the mail...time to get busy.

·
Premium Member
'21 Challenger RT Plus Black Top
113 Posts
The last photo got ruined by the sun , but it's a '13 RT with the manual . It has 23,600 miles I believe and they're asking $29,000.

26041 - 26060 of 26309 Posts