Dodge Challenger Forum banner

26061 - 26080 of 26309 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
I looked at a Phantom Black 13 a few years back. Was thinking on doing the 'Cuda mods to it.

Reactions: Patrick70

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
9,969 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Cudamon. Sounds Jamaican.
Cudemon. Pokimon's cousin.
Cudeamon. Cudaemon. Sounds like Biblical cities.
Barricudemona. Sounds like a a disease.
OK I give up. I need coffee.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Reactions: Derecho

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Yeah that's nice... the subtle blue accents look really good.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Discovered my rescue kitty has a bladder problem. Taking her in next week to isolate and repair an oil leak. In the meantime I'll be throwing down some kitty litter on the garage floor.
I don't want to "like" a comment about a sick kitty!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
9,969 Posts
I don't want to "like" a comment about a sick kitty!
Kitty's fine. I jumped over to the Hellcat.org forum and clicked on new posts, and someone had just updated a thread from 2018 about this very issue! I wasn't even looking for it, the thread was just there. It's sooty condensation from the exhaust system that drips down from the midpipes. The OG's on Hellcat.org call it "cat piss", LOL. When I first saw large drops of what I thought was oil, it was actually watery, very black, but easier to clean up with some Lysol wipes than oil would have been.

But I still have to buy a garage bedpan for her!

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
👋😷👍

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,032 Posts
We took it over to the Hot Dog Stand at lunch for some Deluxe Dogs and Root Beer. They remodeled the place entirely over the winter months - really nice now!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Put on the 3 layer embossed tail light divider from Luxe. Digging how it came out.
97B2E4D1-AC71-478B-AC95-38B33B3B0D36.jpeg
511BA4B9-6D34-41A5-BAAF-9804AD115A17.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,032 Posts
I like it and I like the Luxe products that they offer. The spoiler decal and tail light panel overlays really tie it all together in a tasteful way on that back end. Especially using that body color design element. Your car is changing almost weekly and you are making the right choices for sure! (y) (y)

·
Registered
697 Posts
I like it and I like the Luxe products that they offer. The spoiler decal and tail light panel overlays really tie it all together in a tasteful way on that back end. Especially using that body color design element. Your car is changing almost weekly and you are making the right choices for sure! (y) (y)
Thank you kindly. Trying to keep it different.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
I agree. Looks really cool. The sublime accents look really good.
What tips are you running? I've been looking for some oval quads, only found one company and they only sell mid-back for like $1200. Just looking for tips.

Reactions: Sublime19

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,033 Posts
washed out the cai filter, cleaned the leaves out from under the hood. pulled the engine cover and thought man dodge really could have picked a better looking intake manifold. any way checked the torque of the intake bolts. all still tight :cool:

·
Registered
697 Posts
I agree. Looks really cool. The sublime accents look really good.
What tips are you running? I've been looking for some oval quads, only found one company and they only sell mid-back for like $1200. Just looking for tips.
I still have stock exhaust but these are the tips I got. I had them tack welded on.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Washed and cleaned the K&N filter and ordered an ABS cover and a coolant cover... Will post pics of the cover installs later...

26061 - 26080 of 26309 Posts