Dodge Challenger Forum banner

26081 - 26100 of 26309 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
I still have stock exhaust but these are the tips I got. I had them tack welded on.

These are the ones I fell in love with. BFE. But all I can find is an axle back kit, not just tips.

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
View attachment 275004
These are the ones I fell in love with. BFE. But all I can find is an axle back kit, not just tips.
I have the Magnaflow axle-back on my '15 Scat Pack with the quad-tips - similar but different - and I love them. Very nice set of tips.

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
So, today being Easter Sunday, after taking care of Easter Sunrise services - I got the girls ready for this beautiful day. Went for a drive to see mom today for Easter lunch.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,032 Posts
Tanked her up for the first time. Thirsty cat. 185 miles on 16 gallons.
Took me back to the late 70's. 11.5 mpg was what my 1966 GTO averaged.
😢 < tear of nostalgia.
View attachment 274962
Worth every cent of what those 16 gallons cost and with all those Smiles Per Gallon thrown in for free. Maybe I'll get the itch and scratch it once my upcoming retirement thing happens next year and I get settled in with it...or, more likely, I win the Lotto. 😁

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Let's see put on those smoked marker overlays, the Sto N Go front bracket for personized plates, as the dealer front plate has been under the passenger seat for about five months now, some quarter window scat pack decals and the window temp on passenger side..planned on installing a upper windshield Challenger scripted banner/decal but got sidetracked with some spring cleaning donations

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,071 Posts
Worth every cent of what those 16 gallons cost and with all those Smiles Per Gallon thrown in for free. Maybe I'll get the itch and scratch it once my upcoming retirement thing happens next year and I get settled in with it...or, more likely, I win the Lotto. 😁
Funny you should mention that. My April Fools joke on my wife was telling her I won the lottery. She fell for it hook, line and sinker, and she knows I never play the lottery...

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
9,970 Posts
Did my part to revive the economy and spent my stimulus check (y)
Installed an aFePower Black Series Momentum Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System.
Yeah, I know. AFE's claimed HP gains are all fluff, but the under the hood bling factor was key here!

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Took a 2 hour late afternoon cruise. Went down through Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. Too much traffic and getting to late to go on to Gatlinburg. Had several gawkers and a few comments. Rode back roads toward home, up through town, then back home. Wife wants to take her up the Smoky Mountain Parkway soon. May cruise the Blueridge Parkway this year too. Beautiful relaxing Easter day we were Blessed with.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
788 Posts
(Yesterday) Messed around with my throttle response for Sport Mode in HP Tuners. and took it out to test it. Came home and changed it back. (Too aggressive). Rotated tires on it. (Flopped them left to right as they are staggered). and took it for another ride when the wife got home from work.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,223 Posts
Friday - Yesterday - the fetching Mrs. R and I took it over to Melbourne to see our son and his wife for the weekend. Nice drive (I avoid I4 at ALL costs) on a few lesser highways, no real traffic, and I got to open it up several times. It is amazing the amount of passing power the Scat Pack has.

Awesome weekend, great time out with the Scat.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Yes sir. A little juice in 4th gear is surprising.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
A "light" detail... With all the pollen around that's all it's getting... But it gets it more often... 😀
IMG_20210407_213520.jpg

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Those look slick.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
296 Posts
Gopherit.

26081 - 26100 of 26309 Posts