Dodge Challenger Forum banner

26881 - 26900 of 26963 Posts

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
I assume that you dont know why the car lots are pretty empty due to chip shortages.
Yes I know there is a chip shortage. The wrangler plant here is working 7/10 hour days .Not even a wrangler on their lot. Guess I should have just said it was a shock not to see any cars or trucks on the lot , when all these years they had hundreds. Also I really had no idea the chip shortage was this bad. Especially with the Wrangler plant building so many cars, like there is no shortage of chips.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,307 Posts
Took the kids out today to do some things on our trip here in Mississippi.

At one stop, saw this Charger and ‘Cuda.

Not a fan of large wheels and tires on old cars. The ‘Cuda is heavily modded and looks like it may have been set up as a drift car.

Still, something you don’t see everyday.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,471 Posts
Took the kids out today to do some things on our trip here in Mississippi.

At one stop, saw this Charger and ‘Cuda.

Not a fan of large wheels and tires on old cars. The ‘Cuda is heavily modded and looks like it may have been set up as a drift car.

Still, something you don’t see everyday.
View attachment 279945

View attachment 279946
Charger isn't bad looking, the 'Cuda looks odd with the flares and huge tires. Would like to know the story on those...

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,134 Posts
Up early this morning, nice to beat the heat that I knew was coming. Washed up the Scat about 6:30 a.m., got it all tucked away by 8:15. Ready for a early morning start on Friday to go to Colorado for my great niece's wedding!

·
Mr. Bill
2009 SRT8
4,311 Posts
Up early this morning, nice to beat the heat that I knew was coming. Washed up the Scat about 6:30 a.m., got it all tucked away by 8:15. Ready for a early morning start on Friday to go to Colorado for my great niece's wedding!
Have a Safe and Enjoyable travel.

·
Registered
2018 392 / 6 Speed
19 Posts
Not today, but this weekend...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
386 Posts
Finally finished tidying up the engine bay light wiring. Phase 1 of lighting is complete. Installed the Scalia Motorsports Shaker Riser kit. Put a third coat of Header Orange paint on my Shaker 392 emblems. Will Clearcoat them in the morning and reinstall the shaker top. Cleaned the interior with Chemical Guys Total Interior cleaner, then applied a good coat of CG Leather Conditioner to the Napa. The leather conditioner I have found to be an excellent product. Detailed the engine bay and applied CG Tire Kicker to all the plastic and rubber. Works great to black out plastic moldings, rubber hoses, etc. Tried out my new foam cannon/RV water filter contraption I rigged up for washing. Gave her a bath with CG Mr. Pink, then used my SunJoe mini blower and MF towels to dry. Was hoping to be able to do a full paint correction this weekend but won't have time. It'll have to wait. So I applied a coat of CG Butter Wax above the beltline. Will do the lower half and polish up the wheels and tires tomorrow. For those with matte vinyl stripes... Butter wax works great on my Shaker stripe kit. Gives the vinyl a darker and very smooth appearance without adding gloss.
My list is a little shorter now...

·
Registered
4,182 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Challenger SRT8
196 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
386 Posts