Dodge Challenger Forum banner
26961 - 26980 of 27183 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,713 Posts
Touchless wash and a little detail...
View attachment 280444
Rims and tires really present beautifully and totally change the cars looks...great upgrade! Gray with black wheels do look super together...and I'm a chrome guy sayin' that LOL.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Rims and tires really present beautifully and totally change the cars looks...great upgrade! Gray with black wheels do look super together...and I'm a chrome guy sayin' that LOL.
Hey thanks... Really appreciate...👍

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sold it yesterday. :cry:

Sure didn't want to, but there's a high probability that my plan for retirement gets moved up 5 years and need to get ready. Took advantage of the crazy used car prices now. Sold it to webuyanycar.com for about $2600 more than I paid out the door with tax, title and tags last December.

Hopefully when the dust settles I'll get another fun car, maybe even scratch the AC Cobra replica itch.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,400 Posts
So! You were the cause of all those 15 minute thundershowers last week! :mad:
Now if you were a farmer, you would be jumping for joy! Never be upset about rain if you are in a drought! LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Sold it yesterday. :cry:

Sure didn't want to, but there's a high probability that my plan for retirement gets moved up 5 years and need to get ready. Took advantage of the crazy used car prices now. Sold it to webuyanycar.com for about $2600 more than I paid out the door with tax, title and tags last December.

Hopefully when the dust settles I'll get another fun car, maybe even scratch the AC Cobra replica itch.
Gotta' do what makes sense - that was a good deal...best of luck to you! (feel free to keep in touch with the forum if you want, too.) ;)

·
Premium Member
19,187 Posts
ran out to car every 15 minutes between rain to wipe it down, thinking it wouldn't rain again. won't fit into garage because i am redoing two of my other cars and i need all the room for the stuff. -sigh- first world problems, too many toys not enough room. hahahahahaahhaha
Charlie, just in case you had any questions about having OCD, you no longer need to wonder about that. ;)

·
Registered
2,749 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,217 Posts
took advantage of a cloudy day and hand washed and waxed it after work

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Cleaned the bugs off the front end. Saw that my foglamp is cracked. Bummer.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
404 Posts

Switched out the rubber catch can hoses for braided stainless SpeedLogix lines. Ordered them Wednesday, got them on Friday. Nice heavy lines with some nice fittings. Shout out to SpeedLogix for the super fast shipping and a nice product!
You can also see the difference in the Shaker height after the Scalia Motorsports Shaker Riser kit install. Also repainted the 392 shaker emblem with Header Orange Mopar touchup paint.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,668 Posts
I replaced the rusting steel top bolt on my BT catch can with a SS one....still need to do the same on the truck, but it's not as visible, so it can wait till I dump the can next.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Took her to a car show (Rods & Ribs)...

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
View attachment 280537
Switched out the rubber catch can hoses for braided stainless SpeedLogix lines. Ordered them Wednesday, got them on Friday. Nice heavy lines with some nice fittings. Shout out to SpeedLogix for the super fast shipping and a nice product!
You can also see the difference in the Shaker height after the Scalia Motorsports Shaker Riser kit install. Also repainted the 392 shaker emblem with Header Orange Mopar touchup paint.
The Devil's in the details...good work and tastefully done work too.

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Looks like a great day and there's an interesting mix of cars as well. We're having lot's of car shows here in Illinois lately since we're officially out of lockdown and even one that's all Mopar that we're going to over in Pontiac next Saturday. Putting on some miles this year for sure here cruising around to places "just for kicks" too. The older I get the more "kid" there is in me sometimes lately lol!

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Looks like a great day and there's an interesting mix of cars as well. We're having lot's of car shows here in Illinois lately since we're officially out of lockdown and even one that's all Mopar that we're going to over in Pontiac next Saturday. Putting on some miles this year for sure here cruising around to places "just for kicks" too. The older I get the more "kid" there is in me sometimes lately lol!
Same here... I'm loving it... Got another one or two (shows) this coming Friday... Oh yeah and the ribs were delicious... 😋

26961 - 26980 of 27183 Posts