Dodge Challenger Forum banner
27101 - 27120 of 27246 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
Going up to Rapid City tomorrow for an oil change. So glad the weather is going to be quiet. It has been a crazy 4-5 days. Should be an enjoyable day!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,407 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,407 Posts
That's for a Charger, not sure it will fit a Challenger although it seems they should be the same. Just to be safe, here's one for a Challenger on eBay. Also, this will not fit an SRT or Scat Pack.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Where did you get that from? Ry
I got mine from Amazon. Although it says for Charger it fit the Challenger just fine. Derecho provided the link above.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,291 Posts
Today I tightened the bracket that attaches to the catch can, put red loctite on the threads will see if that holds.
You'll never get it off...

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Reactions: Mopar_NoCar

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,646 Posts
No need to ever get it apart.
Just saying yes you can get red loctite apart. Basically replying to never get it apart comment.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,659 Posts
Just saying yes you can get red loctite apart. Basically replying to never get it apart comment.
Yes it says 500 degrees on the package.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
Got the oil change done this morning in Rapid City, then went to Sturgis and did a little fun driving. Enjoyed the scenery. Had to put a few miles on the Scat, then I got the wheels retorqured at the dealership before coming home. A pic from the Bear Butte area:

22841.JPG

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Reactions: Mopar_NoCar

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
A few more pics from yesterday, then I will post up a few in the outdoor thread. Went to Full Throttle Saloon and Buffalo Chip. Things are starting to get geared up for the Rally. At Full Throttle I took the last two pics of three Vets parked. A lot of people like to do burnouts in their parking lot... I am thinking the Corvette Rally was going on, as I saw a LOT of them around Rapid City. Some really cool older ones.

22921.JPG

22981.JPG

22681.JPG

22651.JPG

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT w/Super Track Pak
48 Posts
A few more pics from yesterday, then I will post up a few in the outdoor thread. Went to Full Throttle Saloon and Buffalo Chip. Things are starting to get geared up for the Rally. At Full Throttle I took the last two pics of three Vets parked. A lot of people like to do burnouts in their parking lot... I am thinking the Corvette Rally was going on, as I saw a LOT of them around Rapid City. Some really cool older ones.
How many of the tire marks are yours? ;)

27101 - 27120 of 27246 Posts