Dodge Challenger Forum banner
27121 - 27140 of 27246 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
Girl, and I mean this in a nice way but, girl, you really get around!
I think I get that a lot because I love photography, so where I go just gets documented more than most people!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
If I lived near some of those places, I'd have a real Jeep!
There are lots of places with dirt roads that I won't drive the Challenger, so sometimes I take the older Chevy truck places for photos. I also loved it when the dealer loaned me a new Ram in 2019. I took a dirt road to Sheep Mountain and took these:

37814.jpg

38172.jpg

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
Got out early this am and washed up the Scat. Going to be hotter than......all week so most outside chores will get done in the morning. Good wheat harvest weather though!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My wife and I got up early and after breakfast took the T/A out for a local spin...nothing too far...but wanted to see what was left of my old high school at Thomas Jefferson...as a new one is rising up on the grounds. Lots of memories stirred up inside of me as we stood there in the new parking lot on a beautiful Sunday morning taking photos. Where does the time go???
TJ photo 5.JPG

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
4,739 Posts
Made it back from Tennessee with close to 1500 uneventful miles. Did a nice tour through the Smokies with my granddaughter as my navigator! The two of us took a couple of scenic routes. I really love getting out on the open road with this car and just going and going!! View attachment 282701 View attachment 282702
Your navigator looks like she's about the age of our grandaughter. Glad you two had fun! :) Our cars make excellent road cars...high speed interstate travel is just great in mine as well.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Changed the oil and again used Amsoil Signature. Not one Hemi tick heard since I've owned her! Best oil on the market IMO. Also changed out the rear gear oil again and used Amsoil!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Went over the entire car with Maguire's Ceramic Detailer. Then I started the clay bar process beginning with the upper panels. After the clay bar, I applied Meguire's Ceramic Wax. I still have the sides and rear of the car to complete. Will have to do that piece meal due to other chores that I need to finish before it gets too hot.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Got a present in the mailbox from the Illinois Secretary of State!

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Fixed the Dash where it was lifting around the Center Vent now its as good as new!!!

Before it looked something like this
View attachment 282778

After about 20 mins of work and 6 1/2 hours of Drying
View attachment 282777
Excellent work - you'd never know it happened! Did you repair it with Roxy resin? Older Crown Vic's do that pucker thing on the soft touch surface of the door armrests and that is what they do to repair those.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,227 Posts
Thanks...
Dap Welwood Contact Cement , Fiskars Ruler and 3 Plastic Spring Clamps
Remove the vent Assembly with a Trim Tool Harbor Freight, clean the area where the pad
adheres to, then scuff with 180 grit 3m sand paper clean again with Alcohol let it sit for about 5 mins
then Apply the Cement brush on both the Dash Piece and underside the Dash Pad
place the ruler over top and clamp down for about 7 hours let sit and unclamp and
then push back in the Assemble and that is what you get.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the process of upgrading the brakes to Powerstop rotors and pads. Anyone got any ideas on how to get the rear rotors off? I live in Minnesota and drive it year round so it appears the rotors are rusted to the hubs. I tried vinegar but that hasn't done much so far. The fronts took a little work to get off but the rears don't budge.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
I love the tail lamp fade.
My mother had a Duster Twister back in the day. Had the little tornado dude just like that.
Thanks, that's actually what it's based off of, the Duster Twister edition logo's. The racetrack tail light overlays are available from Luxe. They were kind of a handful to install, but I must have did it good enough as Luxe used the pic's I sent them on their website.

Reactions: 6.1SilverFox
27121 - 27140 of 27246 Posts