Dodge Challenger Forum banner
27141 - 27160 of 27246 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I love the tail lamp fade.
My mother had a Duster Twister back in the day. Had the little tornado dude just like that.
Yeah... That was the Plymouth Duster... Love those cars... I had two... 👍

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Vacuumed some more pine needles out of the engine compartment, and filled up the windshield washer resivoir. Filling up gas tomorrow and trying to get it washed. And a haircut.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
418 Posts
Nothing. Waiting on the county to finish re-paving the main road in every direction from my house. Not taking her out on wet oily asphalt. Been working too much too have time to install the parts I keep collecting. Got several mods coming up...

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,311 Posts
^^^^^^^ High FIVE !!!

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
418 Posts
Can't wait for that day... but I guess I'll have to 🥴

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,394 Posts
Drove it to work. It is filthy. I swear it rains here every time I think about leaving the house. Still, driving it dirty is better than not being able to drive one at all.

I still smile driving this car. I really, really just enjoy the heck out of it.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Drove it to work. It is filthy. I swear it rains here every time I think about leaving the house. Still, driving it dirty is better than not being able to drive one at all.

I still smile driving this car. I really, really just enjoy the heck out of it.
Yeah... Mine was like that a while back... Still drove it also... Thought it looked like something out of a Mad Max movie... LoL.

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
4,291 Posts
Yeah... Mine was like that a while back... Still drove it also... Thought it looked like something out of a Mad Max movie... LoL.
Kind of like this Hellcat...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
418 Posts
🤦‍♂️

Reactions: shooterjgs

·
Premium Member
10,488 Posts
I got to walk out to the garage and look at it, next week maybe wash it.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,407 Posts
Just tanked up at Costco. $4.20 a gallon. She took in 16.5 gallons and I'm out $70. I told her, We need to discuss your drinking problem. She said Shut up and drive. Hit the sweet spot where the car pulls and the supercharger whines. All smiles now. Totally forgot what we were fighting about. Told her I can't stay mad at you. She replied Shut up and drive.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
418 Posts
$4.20... Geez... Well, she's worth it. Wish mine had a whine...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
418 Posts
Maybe you should take her out to dinner to say I'm sorry for being mad at her... whine n dine...

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,235 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,426 Posts
Took mine out for a short drive, but this was yesterday, just finding time to post. Fueled up at $3.69 for pure premium. Then took her for a nice little drive through some Sandhills and went and picked up my son's birthday cake. It sure was a fun morning!

24031.JPG

Loved seeing the American Legion Riders. They always do so many kind events and fundraisers for their surrounding communities.

24181.JPG

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
418 Posts
'GoManGo' certainly fits the color of your car miss Betty!

27141 - 27160 of 27246 Posts