Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,333 Posts
paid it off today now the mod' s can start.:cool:

·
Registered
2017 TA Green Go.
147 Posts
I started ceramic waxing tonight. Got a good wash in. Then adams waterless wash to make sure the panel is clean. Megyvers synthetic clay bar treatment. Then Megs ceramic wax. I use it on the hood and spoiler as well cuz I like the look it gives. Cover all on the tires. I am doing one section of the car at a time as I am old and left hip challenged.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Is this for long-term winter storage, or do you not drive your car all that frequently? Also, it's good to see I'm not the only one who has a mat outside their car. I like to wipe my feet before I get in my car. My garage gets dusty just because I live in the desert and wind blows dust in everywhere.
I drive it occasionally mostly due to our weather. I try to get it out when the days are sunny and clear. Our weather is not extreme either way, so we don't get hard cold winter temps with a lot of snow, sleet, and/or freezing rain. However, it gets cold enough to make it tough to wash it in the winter. So, sometimes it will sit for a month before it's driven. My garage gets dusty as well, so I put rugs down for both cars. It really helps!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,687 Posts
I drive it occasionally mostly due to our weather. I try to get it out when the days are sunny and clear. Our weather is not extreme either way, so we don't get hard cold winter temps with a lot of snow, sleet, and/or freezing rain. However, it gets cold enough to make it tough to wash it in the winter. So, sometimes it will sit for a month before it's driven. My garage gets dusty as well, so I put rugs down for both cars. It really helps!
I can relate to dust in the garage. I had to get a car cover. That is perfect and keeps it so clean!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,687 Posts
Cloud Sky Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Wednesday I had to make a long north/south trip through the Nebraska Sandhills. This leg of the journey from Hyannis to Merriman was 67 miles of pure bliss. They put in 30 miles of new highway. How do you do that with this kind of traffic? I want to thank the Nebraska Department of Roads for giving me this new playground!

I will be posting more pics of this trip in the outdoor thread over the coming days.

One more car pic:

Cloud Sky Car Tire Plant

Stopped by this sandhills meadow, and in the distance is the old raking and mowing equipment still used by many of these ranchers. Got some closeups of that for the other thread.

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
8,229 Posts
Just wanted to remove any break-in material that might be floating around in there. The service writer looked at me like I had two heads.
BTW, I was going to leave this one to you Dave until that WA remark. ;)
Just wanted to remove any break-in material that might be floating around in there. The service writer looked at me like I had two heads.
BTW, I was going to leave this one to you Dave until that WA remark. ;)
(y)

·
Premium Member
19,357 Posts
Did some detailing and got new Hellcat wheels with wider tires. Hopefully it will hook up better now. We'll see. LOL!!!
View attachment 286240
Very sinister looking ride John ! The finish looks like a black mirror. I would remove that orange looking stripe on top of the rockers though. Doesn't blend. ;)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I can relate to dust in the garage. I had to get a car cover. That is perfect and keeps it so clean!
I had tried a car cover once, but got tired of the off-and-on process. I decided to try king size thin flat cotton blend bed sheets and they work fine. Easy on and easy off and they don't scratch.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,687 Posts
I had tried a car cover once, but got tired of the off-and-on process. I decided to try king size thin flat cotton blend bed sheets and they work fine. Easy on and easy off and they don't scratch.
You have a point with that, especially if you drive the car daily. I only drive once or twice a week, so it works well. I learned the proper way to fold and unfold the cover when putting it on/taking it off, so it is kind of second nature now. I have the Mopar one, and I love it!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,128 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
175 Posts
Put A LOT of miles on the Challenger..
Just returned from a weeks vacation driving thru New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas. We visited the Royal Gorge, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Devils Tower, Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore. It was a great trip and we covered 2680 miles in the Scat Pack. It was a comfortable, fun drive.
Plant Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting
Car Tire Vehicle Plant Wheel
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle
Sky Plant Natural landscape Butte Mountain
Sky Plant Mountain Infrastructure Slope
Sky Plant community Mountain Bedrock Sculpture
Sky Head Sculpture Statue Art
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,008 Posts
Headed over to Hellers Dodge in Pontiac, IL for the Big M Car Show put on by the Central Illinois Mopar Club. Had a great turnout of all vintages of Mopars on a hot and sunny day. I'll put up a gallery when I get time some time to go through all the photos and post it in the suitable area. We took in a huge cruise night in the late afternoon as well...real busy day and real tuckered out right now from all the fun!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

27481 - 27500 of 27642 Posts