Dodge Challenger Forum banner
27501 - 27520 of 27642 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,008 Posts
After the Pontiac Big M Show, we took Rt. 66 over to Dwight, IL and hopped on Rt. 47 to go up north to check out the Morris, IL Cruise Night. We left around 4:30 while cars were still streaming in, but later learned that they had 863 cars show up! Just WILD! Again, I'll put up a gallery sometime next week holding an additional sampling of cars in attendance.

Tire Car Sky Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,612 Posts
I saw my very first Challenger yesterday at a gas station with 30" rims on it, I should have taken pictures of it but I honestly was in a state of shock, I was going to talk to the owner but he was not friendly at all. The front end was out of alignment seriously wearing the outside of the tires to bald, and he did not like me reminding him of the fact. Even though I had more questions I would have loved to ask him, his attitude was really bad so I just got my gas and left?

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
I saw my very first Challenger yesterday at a gas station with 30" rims on it, I should have taken pictures of it but I honestly was in a state of shock, I was going to talk to the owner but he was not friendly at all. The front end was out of alignment seriously wearing the outside of the tires to bald, and he did not like me reminding him of the fact. Even though I had more questions I would have loved to ask him, his attitude was really bad so I just got my gas and left?
Don't feed your photographic devices junk food like that "hooptie wagon" ...you might get a "negative" reaction out of it! :eek::p

·
Premium Member
19,357 Posts
Hopefully its' your last.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,128 Posts
Took it to Petco, about a 5 mile round trip. I saw 5 Challengers. including this one
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

If you can't see the fender emblem it is a black and chrome 392 above the standard hemi badge that R/Ts have.

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Took it to Petco, about a 5 mile round trip. I saw 5 Challengers. including this one View attachment 286417
If you can't see the fender emblem it is a black and chrome 392 above the standard hemi badge that R/Ts have.
:rolleyes::oops:o_O🙄👀>>>>>>>>MY EYE'S...MY EYE'S!!!

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Put A LOT of miles on the Challenger..
Just returned from a weeks vacation driving thru New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas. We visited the Royal Gorge, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, Devils Tower, Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore. It was a great trip and we covered 2680 miles in the Scat Pack. It was a comfortable, fun drive.
View attachment 286364 View attachment 286365 View attachment 286366 View attachment 286368 View attachment 286369 View attachment 286370 View attachment 286371 View attachment 286372
Glad to see you both got out on the road and had some good Summer Fun. Dodge should borrow the old Chevy song sung by Dinah Shore and modify the lyrics to... See the USA in Your Scat Today!

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,333 Posts
put some different tires on it yesterday . they stick really well :cool:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
175 Posts
Glad to see you both got out on the road and had some good Summer Fun. Dodge should borrow the old Chevy song sung by Dinah Shore and modify the lyrics to... See the USA in Your Scat Today!
Thanks! I agree that Dodge should put more emphasis on taking these on trips. The Challenger was a blast to drive on the twisties in Colorado and the Black Hills of South Dakota.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,333 Posts
then took it racing today but red lighted in the 3rd round of eliminations, so looked at the cars in the car show .this is mopars at the valley today. lebanon valley dragway
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
You have a point with that, especially if you drive the car daily. I only drive once or twice a week, so it works well. I learned the proper way to fold and unfold the cover when putting it on/taking it off, so it is kind of second nature now. I have the Mopar one, and I love it!
I forget what brand I had, but it fit well. I guess I'm getting a little lazy in my old age and the sheets just take less effort, although I might go nearly a month between drives and sometimes over a month. However, I have looked at a couple of lightweight covers since I keep it in the garage and I just need to keep off the dust. Since it's garage kept, I'd prefer one without the elastic at the bottom. One issue I do have is to be careful about is taking the sheets off the car. The paint is slick as all get out and those sheets will start sliding off in a second! Is the Mopar cover lightweight? Does it have the elastic at the bottom in the front and rear?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Wheel

This finally arrived and I found it to be very well made. Overall, it was a great fit and looked great. I was greatly disappointed to find it covers the third media port which is for an SD card. Although I could use the USB port, I like having the SD card port accessible as I use it some for music. The SD cards take less space in the console as well.

27501 - 27520 of 27642 Posts