Dodge Challenger Forum banner
27801 - 27820 of 27900 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
I ordered a Demon hood today and waiting for advise on a demon rear spoiler from you guys. Going to have the hood, top and back lid wrapped too. This is about what it would look like but no stripes. The wrap will be solid.
View attachment 288259
Me likes...
So you decided not to go with the single long scoop and blue strobe?

·
Trigger657
3,857 Posts
Me likes...
So you decided not to go with the single long scoop and blue strobe?
Sorry to say no. Was going to run about $300-$400 more before the wrap. I got a guy that'll do the wrapping for $400 or less, so in the end I'd be a bit ahead and as close as I'll ever get to the HellCat.....😋 As for the lights, I've got another idea pending in my fibble brain.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Sorry to say no. Was going to run about $300-$400 more before the wrap. I got a guy that'll do the wrapping for $400 or less, so in the end I'd be a bit ahead and as close as I'll ever get to the HellCat.....😋 As for the lights, I've got another idea pending in my fibble brain.
Personally I like your choice much better. Pal will look killer man...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Went and picked up my new license plate today. I originally put a Desert Storm Era Veteran plate on her, but after I bought the car I'm now legally handicapped so I changed the car and dd truck to a Disabled Veteran plate. Looks cool. Has a faint wavy Old Glory background and the wheelchair dude looks like he's racing... and he's blueish-purple... almost Plum from a distance... 😎

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,384 Posts
Just brought Pal home today. Sold Bubba yesterday. It'll be my daily driver with the bikes till I can replace Bubba. Since my kids didn't buy me a Hellcat for my Birthday, I'm looking at putting a Demon type Hood on it. Told the kids not to give me anything less that a Hellcat for my 70th Birthday. Dam....! One didn't even call.....😩😩😩😰
View attachment 288137 :oops:
happy belated birthday phil , mine don't call either, they figure i'm out driving my car and they are right

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Gave it a Ceramic auto wash I wanted to try and quick detail and off to a car show...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
They had a little bit of everything and this only Challenger... 🙄
Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud Sky

·
Premium Member
12,072 Posts
Wife and I did a 80 mile driveabout, leaves weren't quite ready for pics yet, mebbe next weekend.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,384 Posts
went to vermont this morning to get a new pool cover and filled it up with 91 octane @3.34/gal ,same price for 87octane here in ny. parked next to a nice red new ram quad with chrome rims, looked sharp .when i came out of the store the ram was leaving but stopped and said that is one very beautiful car you have there, i said thanks and i really like your truck.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
View attachment 288434
Not sure if this is B5... on my phone screen it's a really nice shade of aqua... but the 28" wheels have gotta go.
Some nice cars there tho... thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Not sure if this is B5... on my phone screen it's a really nice shade of aqua... but the 28" wheels have gotta go.
Some nice cars there tho... thanks for sharing.
It was a custom color... Interior was really nice also... With some different wheels it would have been nice looking... But those wheels... 🙄

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,118 Posts
View attachment 288434
Color's excellent and the custom interior work looks interesting. It it were a Pro-Street look with a supercharger thrusting up out of the hood I'd give it a great big thumbs up, but the combo Donk/Low-Rider theme brings on a queasy feeling...

·
Registered
82 Posts
The wife and I got up a little earlier & went to a C & C called Wings & Wheels held at Cable Airport in Upland, CA. We spent a couple hours there checking out all the vehicles and a few planes and then headed home where I did my bi-annual 6 month oil & filter change. I was going to take the car out for a little warm-up run with the new oil & filter but a neighbor's painter decided to wash out his paint rollers and brushes in the alley that I use for ingress and egress and left a stream of paint and water that I didn't want to drive through. I had a few words with the painter and told him he ought to be considerate of others who use the alley and not want to get paint all over their car. He tried to wash it all down but that was only semi-successful. I just my Challenger back in the garage and will wait for the paint to dry in the alley gutter and it won't get on my car.

27801 - 27820 of 27900 Posts