·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,797 Posts
Wife and I did a 80 mile driveabout, leaves weren't quite ready for pics yet, mebbe next weekend.
This pic was from my drive on Thursday in the Black Hills. I am always amazed at how different the timeline is for fall color for your area and mine. The Hills are supposed to get a good snowstorm starting tomorrow! No maintenance on the Needles Highway where I took these pics. So glad I did that drive! You probably won't have snow there for at least a month. Hope you are able to enjoy getting out and taking some fall pics. This drive was really the best one I ever took in this area!

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Cloud Plant Sky Natural landscape Road surface

·
Premium Member
12,072 Posts
This pic was from my drive on Thursday in the Black Hills. I am always amazed at how different the timeline is for fall color for your area and mine. The Hills are supposed to get a good snowstorm starting tomorrow! No maintenance on the Needles Highway where I took these pics. So glad I did that drive! You probably won't have snow there for at least a month. Hope you are able to enjoy getting out and taking some fall pics. This drive was really the best one I ever took in this area!

View attachment 288450

View attachment 288451
Schweet Betty! Seems like Thanksgiving can go either way here as far as snow coming, first day of buck starts Saturday following Thanksgiving and we usually don't see snow until afterwards.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Wow that's beautiful Betty! Our leaves haven't even started to turn yet. Not cold enough yet I guess. The Smoky Mountains will come alive soon tho...

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,118 Posts
The Wheels really killed this car, the Teal is nice but its hurting my eyes. :(
Teal with some white R/T stripes down the side to set it off would look "dreamy" in my mind, but I tend to like things that are a bit distinctive or unique sometimes. Statements such as that sometimes make you turn your head sideways while you try to decide whether you like it them or not and I personally tend to like them more than not it seems.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,797 Posts
Wow that's beautiful Betty! Our leaves haven't even started to turn yet. Not cold enough yet I guess. The Smoky Mountains will come alive soon tho...
Funny thing, I put up a thread in the On The Road Section, but no one seems to have seen it! LOL!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack A8 B5 Blue
144 Posts
This has been a busy month for some easy Challenger upgrades for me. I installed a Pedal Commander, switched the 245’s to 275’s on the rear (left 245’s on the front) and over the weekend I added a K&N filter replacing the paper filter. Small jobs but it’s getting there.👍

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Funny thing, I put up a thread in the On The Road Section, but no one seems to have seen it! LOL!
Seems like only 2 or 3 threads I get notifications on, and those are the ones I'm usually on. Still learning to navigate around in here. I went and looked 😁 at the stunning scenery and photos. Great photos as always!

·
Trigger657
3,857 Posts
I notice that if the thread flips to a new page and I don't do a like or response or a post it does not notify me, I won't get notified. Doesn't matter that I did a follow on that thread. Kind of disappointing to see a good thread past by for days.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
I notice that if the thread flips to a new page and I don't do a like or response or a post it does not notify me, I won't get notified. Doesn't matter that I did a follow on that thread. Kind of disappointing to see a good thread past by for days.
Yep same here. I have to play catchup.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Here to...

·
Trigger657
3,857 Posts
Today I went to see a Paintless Dent repair guy. Had two Dents needing fixed. One was on the front right fender were some @#$%^&& Idiot hit me with a door in a parking lot. The 2nd one was on the trunk lid were a @#$%^& Hot tempered Ole' Guy banged his phone on the lid because it was not functioning as should. He forgot how thin the metal is our vehicles is nowadays. I know the guy.:(
Anyways the repair guy did a great job. ($50) Getting it ready for the wrap. Have a hood and a spoiler coming in soon. Thinking about Grilling out the lights and grill with a black one all the way across.

·
Premium Member
12,072 Posts
Today I went to see a Paintless Dent repair guy. Had two Dents needing fixed. One was on the front right fender were some @#$%^&& Idiot hit me with a door in a parking lot. The 2nd one was on the trunk lid were a @#$%^& Hot tempered Ole' Guy banged his phone on the lid because it was not functioning as should. He forgot how thin the metal is our vehicles is nowadays. I know the guy.:(
Anyways the repair guy did a great job. ($50) Getting it ready for the wrap. Have a hood and a spoiler coming in soon. Thinking about Grilling out the lights and grill with a black one all the way across.
Gotta watch em ole guys!!

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
182 Posts
Yup. 2 things I can't stand...
Matchbox cars and skateboard trucks.
You can always tell the kids that grew up playing with those Dub City cars.....:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 Challenger scat pack shaker
33 Posts
Installed my UPR catch can . The bracket should go in the lower hole on the block because of the shaker but I didn’t like it there. So I still put it on the upper hole. Just had to give it a little angle because the hose is close to where the shaker drain hole sits.

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Grille
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Installed my UPR catch can . The bracket should go in the lower hole on the block because of the shaker but I didn’t like it there. So I still put it on the upper hole. Just had to give it a little angle because the hose is close to where the shaker drain hole sits.

View attachment 288594 View attachment 288595
Looks good. A Scalia Motorsports Shaker Riser kit will raise your shaker about 3/4"... might give you the clearance you need, if interested. Love F8...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sometimes I park farther away than my house and walk. Just OCD. That's me in the back corner all alone.

27821 - 27840 of 27901 Posts