Dodge Challenger Forum banner
27841 - 27860 of 27903 Posts

·
Trigger657
3,857 Posts
Sometimes I park farther away than my house and walk. Just OCD. That's me in the back corner all alone.
I do too. Not into the 'Fat Lady Parking Spots.' But there's always some yahoo comes and park beside mine. Lucky he's gone when I return. There be a size 10.5 print right in his door.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I do too. Not into the 'Fat Lady Parking Spots.' But there's always some yahoo comes and park beside mine. Lucky he's gone when I return. There be a size 10.5 print right in his door.
The municipal garage I was allowed to park in where I worked had some parking spaces between two columns and they were the most sought after. I got together with the person who worked the shift before me and we used to hand off the space. I was happier than a newborn baby.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Here is an install video from Scalia. "WORK PLAY DRIVE" YouTube channel also has a good video install as well.

Watch "Challenger Shaker Riser Kit Install" on YouTube

I love mine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Installed my UPR catch can . The bracket should go in the lower hole on the block because of the shaker but I didn’t like it there. So I still put it on the upper hole. Just had to give it a little angle because the hose is close to where the shaker drain hole sits.

View attachment 288594 View attachment 288595
Don't forget to check it monthly or at least at oil changes. I put the first 2000 miles and the can had about an ounce already. Maybe just the break in, but I was amazed how much did not go back into the intake.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger scat pack shaker
33 Posts
Don't forget to check it monthly or at least at oil changes. I put the first 2000 miles and the can had about an ounce already. Maybe just the break in, but I was amazed how much did not go back into the intake.
Yea maybe once a month so I get in a habit and remember it’s there haha

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,384 Posts
drove it to work ,and the long, long way home:cool: co worker mentioned i had a fog lamp out , can some one confirm it is a h11 bulb, owners manual only says led- serviced at authorized dealer.(thanks dodge for making the owners manual so un helpful)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
All I did was put gas in it, and then talk to some really deaf older guy at the next pump about it. He's driving a Yukon Denali, a pretty new one, but seemed to think my car cost more than it did. At least he didn't think it was a restored old one.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ordered a new Hurst pistol grip auto shifter... I've got the Barton but missed the Hurst I had on my black 3013 and talked myself into it last night... I need to not be ordering stuff late at night... Will post before/after pics later when I do the install...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Ordered a new Hurst pistol grip auto shifter... I've got the Barton but missed the Hurst I had on my black 3013 and talked myself into it last night... I need to not be ordering stuff late at night... Will post before/after pics later when I do the install...
Was it an all electric in 3013? 🤣

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
;)stay off the Russian bride site for god sakes

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
521 Posts
Gave her a good bath and noticed my toggle switch for my engine bay lights was broken. Replaced it with a new one. Then took her out to run errands. Beautiful day today. Planning to take her to the weekly cruise in tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
27841 - 27860 of 27903 Posts