Registered
3,119 Posts
Nothing cuter than young colts... 🤠

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,927 Posts
Nothing cuter than young colts... 🤠
So true! Here is another one at this spot. Way in the background you can see the third colt. They were very friendly, came right up to me!
Sky Horse Ecoregion Vertebrate Natural environment

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
475 Posts
Got it back after a week with ceramic coating complete. Looks fantastic. Ended up being more expensive than I thought it would be but the results are phenomenal. Now I just need my radio screen replaced (should be soon) and she's all done for now. :)
How about a pic? ;)

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
A few pics from the drive on Sunday/Monday:

View attachment 290771
Nothing like the Sandhills for Trumpeter Swans/Geese!

View attachment 290772
I actually saw these antelope right before I was leaving the Sandhills yesterday. It was a surprise. I was glad to see them and not deer running out on the highway. With it being deer season, I did see some, but they were in the back of a few trucks getting checked in!

View attachment 290773
I chased this train almost 30 miles! Was that ever fun!! I took pictures at four different locations. I will post up more of those in the outdoor thread.

View attachment 290770

View attachment 290774
Three little colts were at this windmill with their mommas!

View attachment 290775

View attachment 290776
I loved this trip and the variety of things to photograph! After getting through the sandhills, you get to drive across the big earthen dam on Lake McConaughy. Lots of
beautiful white sandy beaches!

View attachment 290777

View attachment 290778
Of course I took lots of windmill pics! I was surprised at the herefords/black baldy/angus cows mixed here!

View attachment 290779
Nothing compares to the beautiful sandhills lakes!
Beautiful pics! Thanks for posting. Almost made it feel like I was there. The mare and colt looked at you like they know you! LOL! :LOL:

·
Registered
2018 DG RT 6M
65 Posts
As much as I hated to, I bedded her down for the wintah at 19,657 miles today. NH DOT is getting rambunctious with highway salt already! Guess I'm just keeping her rust free for the next owner!

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,243 Posts
Looks very good Wm, how are they held on? The winter months are great for tinkering like that! Crank up the garage heater and go to it!😁

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,243 Posts
Im in Tampa Bay, FL not bad here , Screws and 3m Double Sided Automotive Tape and 3m Adhesive Promoter....
They wont be going anywhere :)
Coooolllll! You'll stay warm all winter then. :cool:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,927 Posts
On Monday when I pulled into the booming metropolis of Arthur, I pulled over and took a picture of Crusty's Feed Store. Someone had their horse tied up in front of the store. Felt like I was in an old western movie!

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Sky

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
On Monday when I pulled into the booming metropolis of Arthur, I pulled over and took a picture of Crusty's Feed Store. Someone had their horse tied up in front of the store. Felt like I was in an old western movie!

View attachment 290888

View attachment 290889
So, births and losses significantly affect the population % on a regular basis? ;) Is that a farrier inspecting the "shoes". So cool! :cool:

28121 - 28140 of 28186 Posts