Dodge Challenger Forum banner
28141 - 28160 of 28186 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
556 Posts
Wanted to drive her to work today, last day at work before Thanksgiving vacation. But, the cover was froze to her...🥶

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
475 Posts
Traded in my 2012 R/T and bought 2021 R/T Shaker
Post your window sticker when you get it. Color? Congrats!
Did they give you a good trade on the 12?

Reactions: Thumper

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
415 Posts
They wanted to trade my for $15G and with all the add on's it came to just under $49G. We settled on $20G for the and $45G for the 2012. The final cost was $44,868, got a 2.09% from USAA. It's Pitch Black, 6 spd. Performance Handeling Group, H P suspension, Brembo brakes and a sh-- ton of electronics.
GoodBye to the old and hello to the new.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Gave her a wash and a quick detail and took her for a night drive... Parked here with the USS Lexington in the background...
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,927 Posts
Washed up the Scat after the long drive over the weekend. Not really too dirty, mostly dust. No bugs now! Tucked away under her blankey for a while. Got Thanksgiving to prepare for...

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
They wanted to trade my for $15G and with all the add on's it came to just under $49G. We settled on $20G for the and $45G for the 2012. The final cost was $44,868, got a 2.09% from USAA. It's Pitch Black, 6 spd. Performance Handeling Group, H P suspension, Brembo brakes and a sh-- ton of electronics.
Congrats. Shakers rule!

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Had my windshield tinted 5%, 6" down. Then had my new MOPAR banner applied. Also had matching decals added to the 1/4 windows. I think it's bad ass. Adds to my blue/red color scheme. Even my wife thought it was "Wow"!

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Grille

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
556 Posts
Congrats bro on the beautiful new Shaker! Please forgive me, but I don't understand the deal you got. Either way, congrats!!

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
415 Posts
Congrats bro on the beautiful new Shaker! Please forgive me, but I don't understand the deal you got. Either way, congrats!!
Yea, that was a pretty F U explanation. Basically, the dealer offered me 15 G for my 2012 and the Shaker was 49G. It took 4 hours to settle on the price as it came down to 20G for my 2012 and $44,868 for the Shaker. Sorry for the confusion, I must have been euphoric.

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
556 Posts
Yea, that was a pretty F U explanation. Basically, the dealer offered me 15 G for my 2012 and the Shaker was 49G. It took 4 hours to settle on the price as it came down to 20G for my 2012 and $44,868 for the Shaker. Sorry for the confusion, I must have been euphoric.
That's the conclusion I came up with, so it wasn't too messed up lol. Post up more pics when you can. Congrats again! BTW you gonna name it or have a theme?

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,243 Posts
My wife and I drove Lil' Twister over 300 miles today cruising along Old Rt. 66 into South Central Illinois. We left at 9:30am this morning and rolled back into the driveway at appoximately 8:15pm. We stopped in many of the little towns that lay beside the Mother Road and still show their vintage character. Sometime over the next month or so I'll set up and list info about the highlights of what was our last long distance cruise of the year. The weather was great and the camera was slicing off big chunks of Americana! Here's a few selected pic's....more when I free up some time to look through all of them.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car
Plant Sky Car Vehicle Building
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Sky Plant Cloud People in nature Natural environment

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
556 Posts
Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Land vehicle Car

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing!"

28141 - 28160 of 28186 Posts