Dodge Challenger Forum banner
28481 - 28500 of 28648 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,630 Posts
Drove home yesterday and Waze alerted me there were “Police ahead”. Ok, I see the flashing lights and can tell from a distance it is a Challenger. I’ve seen the FHP Challengers and figured that’s what it was.

Nope. F8 Green, unmarked. Strobes everywhere. Had a badge on the fender where the Scat/HC logo goes, but from what I could see it was something different. It did have silver RT wheels on it.

First unmarked I’ve seen, and not sure what agency it was. Total sleeper!

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
FedEx delivered MGP "MOPAR" caliper covers...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
193 Posts
Drove her 3 hours in the winter weather to a wedding:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Still looks incredible. I can never get tired of staring at it.

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,804 Posts
"In Town?! I cannot believe you did that in Town!, Yeah I Know it was Bad!, It was quite impressive though wasn't it!"

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Quick detail under the hood and emptied out the catch can... 👍

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
193 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Took some pictures before a long drive.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Any fitment issues?
They fit great... Had some CCI one's that I really liked but lost one... They're held on with magnet's... So I went back with the MGP's one's again with the MOPAR logo this time they're solid... 👍

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Changed the oil with BND special blend I use and a Mopar oil filter and I'm all set till my next oil change... 👍

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
2,315 Posts
Drove home yesterday and Waze alerted me there were “Police ahead”. Ok, I see the flashing lights and can tell from a distance it is a Challenger. I’ve seen the FHP Challengers and figured that’s what it was.

Nope. F8 Green, unmarked. Strobes everywhere. Had a badge on the fender where the Scat/HC logo goes, but from what I could see it was something different. It did have silver RT wheels on it.

First unmarked I’ve seen, and not sure what agency it was. Total sleeper!
HCS has a few of them Silver, Green, and a Maroon.

·
Premium Member
2015 R/T 5.7L A8
3,804 Posts
They fit great... Had some CCI one's that I really liked but lost one... They're held on with magnet's... So I went back with the MGP's one's again with the MOPAR logo this time they're solid... 👍
I only asked because I had problems with my front, so I completely remade the mounts to get them as solid as a rock fitting. I was concerned they would come loose at high speeds and possibly cut my brake line so I changed the mounting. It was a chore to do but IMO, I trust them now much more than I did.

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

At the time I did the change I really did not know if my idea would actually work so I did not do step by step pictures but if you look at the picture you can see the end fake screws are not fake, you can only see one end in the picture if it lets you zoom in any.

IMO, there is a better way to mount than they do it, but they do look good. Ry

·
Registered
85 Posts
Got her ceramic coated, ppfed the front, llumax ceramic tint 35% all windows with 20% strip on windshield, added Rokblokz mudguards and luxe tinted the side lights, rear reflectors and reverse lights. Had all done at Qcarcare in MA they did an amazing job and best part they didn’t charge me to add the mud guards or the luxe. I posted some pics in the other threads. Also today I tried out track mode and wow it’s a new animal. So I set up custom mode: transmission: track, steering: sport (might change to track), suspension auto/street, paddles on and traction street/auto. Loving this car!

·
Trigger657
4,018 Posts
Renewed the plates/registration this morning. Did this online.
We are able to do this online here in Texas also, as long as we get the inspection done before hand. $7 at the inspection station and another $7 added to the Registration cost. Equals about $85. If we were in the Houston or some other norther state areas, the inspection cost is much higher due to the smog testing they do. Down here in south Texas they don't care about the smog stink yet..

28481 - 28500 of 28648 Posts